Prologue 2: Lily

A/N: I know the twins already have enough abilities, but I'm going give Lily the ability to have visions and (Y/N) will have mind control where he can alter, erase, lock away, and see into people' minds. That's all. Carry on with the story.

Lily's POV:

They had me chained to the floor in a small tent, the only source of light being a small candle that is about to burn out. I haven't eaten in days and I've lost count of how many days I've been locked in here. All I could think about was that dream I've been having a lot lately.

I'm walking the streets in some town while holding hands with a little boy who was almost identical to me. There was also Raven and 3 other adults and 2 other little kids, but their faces were blurred out, so I can't see what they look like. It seemed that we were all enjoying ourselves in the presence of one another. It was almost surreal. But then, all of a sudden, the little boy was snatched out of my hands by those 3 blurry adults. The little boy screaming and crying as he was being dragged away. I turned around and saw Raven with an evil smirk as she her weapon and...

I always wake up at that very moment, which would leave my mind swirling with questions.

Who was that littke boy and why did he look like me?

Who were those adults and children?

Why were their faces blurred out?

Why were they dragging him away?

Why do I keep having this dream?

These questions and million more are coursing through my brain until the someone enters the tent.

Raven: Hey, you little brat, go make yourself useful and clean my tent (I'm not sure if her clan has tents or rooms so just go with it) and when you're done go clean the dishes once everyone is finished eating.

I didn't respond and was punched in the chest, but I didn't make a sound which angered her more.

Raven: Don't ignore me you piece of shit! Get to work!

Lily: I can't go anywhere because you have me chained to the ground.

This really made her furious as she took my head and slammed it against the ground. I lay there with blood dripping down my forehead. She then unchains me.

Raven: Don't get smart with me bitch. Now go do what I said.

I got up, stumbling a bit, and made my way to the tent. On the way there, someone thought it would be funny to trip me. I face planted to the ground. Everyone around ne started laughing.

Random Dumbass#1: Hahaha! Why are you even here? You're just a waste of space.

Random Dumbass#2: Why don't you do the world a favor and just die!!

I slowly got up and continued walking toward Raven's tent while everyone still laughed at me.

When I made it to her tent, what I saw almost made me barf. Her tent was digusting! There was half-eaten food on her bed and on the floor, clothes scattered everywhere, and what is that Oum-awful smell?!

I quickly pulled myself together and started cleaning.

Small Timeskip:

I feel like it's been hours since since I started cleaning Raven's tent and I'm not even half way done. I just continued to clean when I picked one of her bras.

Gross!

I throw it across the room in disgust and saw that underneath it was a smal wooden box. Being curious I opened the box and what I found left me frozen in shock.

It was a picture of me when I was around 1 or 2 years old. But what really caught my attention was that little boy from my dreams is standing next to me in the picture.

Suddenly, I started to see this hoise near a cliff. Then I saw a room that I assume is inside the house. Inside the room was the boy from my dreams but now looked my age. He was crouched in a corner, beaten and bloody. Then some man with yellow hair barged in and started beating him then 2 more adults and 2 kids joined on the beating. Next thing I know the boy is standinh outside watching the house burn to the ground and then walk off into the nearby forest. Everything then went black.

I found myself back in Raven's tent, clutching the picture in my hand. I was wondering what I saw when I heard a voice. I quickly put the picture in my pocket.

Raven: Oh you're still here? Just get out and finish it tomorrow.

I get up to leave while thinking about this boy and why I keep seeing him in my dreams.

Once I reached my tent, I begin seeing  the boy walking through a forest. I have this strong sense which is showing me his exact location.

I quickly decide that I need to find him. So, I pack up the little things I have and sneak out of my tent. I tiptoe through the camp and when I reach the end of it, I haul ass into the forest.

I kept running and running, not even caring that I was getting tired.

But then I ran into someone and fell on my ass. When I looked to see who it was, I was shocked but it quickly turned into happiness.

Lily: I finally found you.

Timeskip:

Raven's POV:

I had just sent someone to fetch that brat because she hasn't finished cleaning my room. She's so useless, why did I take her in the first place? She's not even my child!

The person I sent to fetch Lily cam running into my tent. He looked panicked and scared.

Raven: What's the problem and I told you to bring Lily to me.

Some Dude: That's the thing, she's no where to be found and her things are gone. We think she ran way.

 We think she ran way

Raven: WHAT?!

The random dude fliched at the tone in my voice.

What an I going to do?

Who's going to clean my room and do as I say?

I have to find her.

I created a portal and walked through it. On the other side I found Tai in a tent next to their house that was burned to ashes.

I didn't really care what happened so I didn't ask.

Tai: Raven, what are you doing here?

Raven: Lily has run away and I would like for you all to help me find her.

Tai: OK. I'll call Summer and the rest.

I just stood there thinking of one thing.

I will find you Lily!