A (Y/N) and Nico Morning (Filler Chapter)

(Y/N)'s POV:

*beep beep* *beep beep*

(Y/N): *groans* 

I hit the alarm clock a little too hard and broke it but I didn't care.

(Y/N): *sigh*  Why does school have to start so early? *grumbles*

After 7 minutes of self-motivating, I finally decide to get out of bed. I stretched and popped a few bones when I turned to look at Nico who, of course was still sleep.

This dude can literally sleep through anything.

I lazily walked over to his bed to wake him up. 

(Y/N): Wake up.

Nothing.

(Y/N): Dude, wake up.

Still nothing. I try slapping him. Really hard.

(Y/N): WAKE UP!!!!!!

Still nothing, not even a twitch.

This guy-

I went and grabbed the biggest bucket  I could find and filled it with ice cold water. I walked but over to his bed  and raised the bucket over his head.

(Y/N): WAKE THE F*UCK UP!!!!!

I poured the bucket on him. But guess what? He didn't move a SINGLE. MUSCLE.

You have got to be f*cking kidding me!!!!!! I give up.

I head to the closet to grab my clothes and then shut the door. As some as I close it, that bastard wakes up.

Nico: Huh? Dude, what time is it?

This bitc-. Does he even notice that he's drenched in water right now?!

(Y/N): We have an hour before our first class starts. The girls are already ready, they went to get breakfast. 

Nico: What?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner? 

He shot up and ran into the bathroom before I could. I started banging on the door.

(Y/N): Oh no you don't! I was up first and spent 20 minutes trying to get your extra lazy a$$ up, so I get to shower first.

Nico: Well, that's too bad isn't it?

I was beyond pissed now, so I punched a hole in the door and yanked it off it's hinges in a fit a rage. Nico was both shocked and terrified, although it didn't show on his face.

(Y/N): *demonic voice* You think you can make a fool out of me and get away with? I don't f*cking think so.

Nico was now trembling.

No One's POV: 

There was a loud scream that could be heard all throughout Beacon Academy. Even Ozpin had to stop drinking his coffee because he almost choked due to being startled.

Lily's POV: 

Val and I were eating breakfast in the lunch room talking about random things, when we saw the boys walk in. 

Val: What happened to you?

Nico was bleeding from his head and from a gash on his cheek. His clothes were bloody and unkept and he was breathing was ragged. Meanwhile, (Y/N) looked calm yet you could still see the annoyance in his countenance. 

Nico: I don't want to talk about it. I'm just really tired now.

Then he passed out.