Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV:

We made it to the auditorium and sat in the far back.

Ozpin and Goodwitch came out and started explaining things. (I'm sure you know what they said and I'm too lazy to write it) After they finished they left and we started setting up our area.

Once we finished, I pulled out a book, Lily had fallen asleep almost instantly, I managed to read a few chapters before I saw two figures walking up to us. I looked up and saw that it was them. From the looks of it, the blonde bimbo was quite angry, seeing as her eyes were red. I guess she's still from earlier.

I wasn't in the mood for her bullshit right now so I did what anyone else would do.

I used one of my shadows to trip her. She fell over and hit her head on the floor with such force that it left quite a large dent in the floor.

No seemed to notice since mostly everyone was already asleep. Those who weren't didn't seem as they went back to what they were doing.

Feeling satisfied, I put my book my  away and went to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be fun!

Time Skip:

I'm woken up by my sister telling me we've only got 5 minutes to get to the cliff or we'll be late. I didn't care because that dream about me sitting in a boat made of marshmallows on a chocolate lake with Drew Barrymore.

I once again hear my sister telling me to get up so I slowly get up. After stretching and collecting my thoughts, I steadily make my way to the bathroom to change. Once I walked out Lily was standing there waiting. I teleport us to to the cliff.

Once we're at the cliff I notice that everyone is already here and they're staring at us.

Goodwitch: You're late.

(Y/N): We're not late, everyone's just early.

Goodwitch: Why y-

(Y/N): And we know what time it is,  so you don't need to tell us.

Furious doesn't even begin to describe how Goodwitch looked. She was downright pissed.

Ozpin: *nervously laughs* Well, now that you all are present, we can begin.

Ozpin explains what we'll be doing and how we'll be doing it. (Again,  i'm sure you know what is said and that i'm too lazy to write it).

Ozpin: Well,  if there aren't any questions,  let us be-

???: Are we getting parachutes? Or-?

I turn to see Barf Boy looking lost, like he couldn't comprehend what was said.

Ozpin: No, there are no parachutes. You have to come up with your own way of landing.

Barf Boy: Then are we ge-

He wasn't able to finish his question because he was launched of the cliff. Everyone was getting launched one by one. Soon it was our turn. Lily went first. She manipulated the wind to give her a safe landing.

I got into a ready position, and was launched off the cliff.  Being the lazy person that I am, I simply just teleported to the ground.

Once I landed, I started heading towards where my sister is. While I was walking I came across someone fighting a pack of beowolves.

They seem to have it under control so I decided I was going to leave it to them until I sensed that more were coming.

I summoned my scythe and ran towards them.

Finally, something fun is happening.

Lily's POV:

A soon as I was launched, I manipulated the wind so it would gently guide me ground. Once I landed,  I was immediately surrounded by a swarm of about 30 beowolves.

Feeling excited,  I turned my bow into a sword and charged.

I had finished off all of the swarm except for one. I was about deal the final blow when I felt another beowolf heading towards me from behind. Just when it leaped towards me, a bullet came out of nowhere and pierced the creature through the neck and it exploded into a pile of dust.

When I turned to see who shot the bullet, I saw a girl holding a sniper rifle. She had a creepy smile on her face but I wasn't bothered by it as I have seen worse.

Lily: Thanks.

???: No problem. I saw the beowolf and got excited so I couldn't help myself.

She seemed pretty cool. And since we're going to be partner from now on we should probably get to know each other.

Lily: My name is Lily (L/N).

I hold out my hand for her to shake. She grabs my hand in a firm grip sporting a wide-toothed smile.

???: Valerie Kashburn. I can tell we're going to be good friends.

Lily: Same.

We both start heading to where my brother is.

Meanwhile......

(Y/N)'s POV:

We had finished off the entire pack. I turn to see a guy dressed in depressing clothes but who am I to judge.

???: Thanks. I was getting tired.

He yawns while stretching his arms as if he's ready to take a nap.

(Y/N): Oh,  you mean that kind of tired...

???: Yeah. I get sleepy very easily. *yawns* Anyway, I'm Nicolas Price,  but you can call me Nico.

(Y/N): Ok. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm looking for my sister, would you like to come?

Nico: Sure. The sooner we finish, the sooner I can take a nap.

With that, we went to look for my sister.

Hey! Thank you for being so patient with me. I know it's been months since I updated but I'm going to try to update more often. Again, thank you for so many reads and I hope you stick around and bare with me.