Chapter 1

10 years later

(Y/N)'s POV:

My sister and I are standing inside of a cake deciding on what we want to order.

(Y/N): What cake do you want, Lily?

Lily: Strawberry Shortcake!

(Y/N): I should have known.

Baker: Welcome! What would you like?

(Y/N): Yes,  I would like a Strawberry Shortcake and......... a double chocolate cake with hershey on top.

Baker: Yes, right away, sir.

When we recieved out cakes we left the shop. Once we were outside we heard an explosion and headed towards where we heard police sirens.

When we got there we saw Roman Torchwick and I instantly got angry.

(Y/N): That bastard owes me money! Lily, hold the cakes and stay right here. I'm gonna enjoy this.

I handed her the cakes and dashed straight inside. When I got there he was watching his henchmen fight this girl but I didn't care to look, my main focus was that money-grubbing bitch.

I summoned my scythe and swung directly at his neck. Unfortunately,  I missed. He squealed like a chipmunk.

Roman: EEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!

He turned around and squealed again when he saw. That brought a smile on my face.

(Y/N): Long time no see.

He started sweating.

Roman: H-hey (Y/N),  h-how have you been?

(Y/N): It's been good. It'll be good when I get my money back.

Roman: I-I don't know what you mean.

(Y/N): Where's my money, Roman?

He made a loud gulping sound.

I swung at him again and cut off some of his clothes.

(Y/N): WHERE'S MY MONEY?!!!!

He runs towards the roof and I followed him.

As soon as I reached the roof,  I pulled out my sawed off Shotgun and shot him in the leg.

Roman: AHHHHHHH!!!

He fell and I slowly walked up to him.

Roman: H-hey, man we're friends right?

I pulled my scythe out again.

(Y/N): Of course we are-

I stabbed the blade through his leg. The same one I shot him in. He screamed like a lil bitch.

(Y/N): But we'll be best friends when you give me my money.

I was about to finish him off when all of a sudden a brown and pink haired girl with an umbrella appeared out of nowhere and pulled out a hidden blade and blocked my scythe. I switched my scythe to a double-sidded scythe and dashed full speed and swung. She tried to block but failed and flew to the other side of the roof.

Neopolitan's POV:

I came to save that Pathetic Roman and blocked that boy frim killing him. I was about to strike him when he ran so fast that couldn't see him. He swung at me and I tried to block but he was too strong. I flew to the other side of the roof.

How is he so strong? I won't be able to take him head on so my only choice is to escape.

No one's POV:

(Y/N) was about to swing at Neo when she disappeared. (Y/N) turned around and saw that Roman was gone as well he looked up and saw that they were escaping on a helicopter. He pulled out his shotgun again and was about to shoot when a woman told him to stop.

(Y/N)'s POV:

That piece of shit was getting away so I decided to shoot him down. Just as I about to some women stopped me. There was also a girl who was with her.

Now that I have a closer at her I realized it was my so-called "sister". I'm pretty sure she didn't recognize me but I didn't care either I'm not worried about her right now I need to make sure Lily was okay.

I was about to leave when that lady tried shot some bubble thing at me but I repelled it with my hand. She was shocked.

Goodwitch: H-how did you do that?

(Y/N): Doesn't matter I need to check on my sister.

Goodwitch: I assure you she is safe she's at the station with my boss who  wishes to speak with you and this young lady.

(Y/N): Ok but if I find ANYTHING wrong with my sister,  I will have both you and tour bosses head on a stick.

Her face paled,  but then became red with anger. She took a deep breath to calm herself.

Goodwitch: Just come with me and you'll see your sister.

I eyed her suspiciously. I don't trust but I want to make sure Lily is ok. So I'll go with her.

Once we made it to the station we went into an interrogation room where I saw Lily.

Lily: (Y/N)!!

She ran to hug me.

(Y/N)'s POV: I'm glad you're ok.

Lily: Did you get that rat?

(Y/N): Sadly, he got away, but when I see him again I'll kill him for sure.

Lily: Ok, just make sure it's slow and painful.

(Y/N): I wouldn't do it any other way.

???: Ahem!

We looked up and saw some guy.

???: It's nice to meet you, Mr. (L/N).