Prologue 3: Sibling Bond

Lily: POV:

It's him. I finally found him!

(Y/N)'s POV:

Who is she?

Does she know me?

Se does seem familiar....

These quetions are rotating in my head as I stare at this stranger who suprisingly looks a lot like me.

All of a sudden, she jumped up and hugged me.

(Y/N): *Shocked/frightened* Um... Do I know you?

Lily: Oh! I'm Lily. Your twin sister.

At that moment, time stood still. All I could do was stare at her in wonder and amazement.

That would explain why she looks exactly like me, but why haven't ai heard about her?

(Y/N): AHHHH!

Just then, I got a splitting headache . I fell to the ground, clutching my head. I started to see a house.

Standing outside the house, was a young couple qatching 2 children, a boy and a girl who were supposedly twins, running around laughing and playing. They seemed like the perfect loving family. The twins seemed exceptionally close, however, the beautiful house soon turned into a flaming building. On the inside, in a small cabinet, were the two children crouched inside, holding on to each other tightly. Through the crack in the cabinet, the little boy looked through and saw the two adults fighting off a group of men and were slowly being overwhelmed. Soon, there was silence. The children stayed in the cabinet until a group of adults: 2 male and 2 female, opened the cabinet to find them still holding onto each other while the little girl was sleeping. A black-haired woman and a yellow-haired man took the little girl and the other two took the little boy and went their seperate ways....

I opened my eyes to see Lily looking down at me with a worried epression.

Lily: Are you o-?

Before she could finish, I quickly hugged her as if she would disappear if I let go. She was startled at first, but soon returned the hug. We stayed like this for about five minutes and then finally let go.

(Y/N): I remembered. How did you find me?

Lily: I found this picture of us with our names and two other people in the photo. And I could sense exactly where you were.

(Y/N): It's alright i'm just glad I finally get to see you again. So, what has your life been like?

She gave off a look of both anger and sadness. She then started to talk.

Timeskip:

Lily's POV:

(Y/N) and I both finished telling our stories and have found out that Raven and (Y/N)'s foster "family" are related and had seperated us. And we have both decided that we are going to get revenge on that sack of shit family.

Lily: Well, that would explain the vision I had when I found the picture.

(Y/N): What vision?

Lily: When I found this picture of us, I suddenly saw this house and you in an almost empty room being beaten by a group of people. Then I saw you standing in front of what used to be the house, now a pile of ashes.

After I finished explaining it to him he was just staring at me. His face shower different emotions, first confusion, then shock, and finally worry.

(Y/N): What happened to your forehead?

I quickly touched my forehead and felt nothing.

Lily: What's wrong with my forehead?

(Y/N): There's a weird marking in the center. It looks like the sun.

He reached over to touch my forehead, then something weird happened.

A weird sensation stretched throughout my body. Many visions were flashing in my mind all at once. It felt like my head was going to explode.

We were both, then, blasted apart. I hit the ground and bounced off. He flew and hit a tree. I sat up rubbing my head and looked over at (Y/N) and then I saw it.

He had a crescent moon shaped mark in the center of his forehead.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As Lily was explaining her vision to me, I noticed a weird marking on her forehead. I'm guessing she noticed my epression because she asked me what's wrong.

I told her about the marking on her forehead, so I decided to touch it.

As soon as my hand touched her forehead a shrp pain spread across my body. It felt like some kind of negative energy surging, like it was trying to consume me.

Then I got launched into a tree. I sat while holding my shoulder and saw Lily looking at me with a shocked expression.

Lily: What just happened? And what's that strange marking on your forehead?

(Y/N): What does it look like?

Lily: It looks like a crescent moon.

Before I could start questioning this, a portal opened, and who we saw walk through it shocked us to our very core.

???: There you are!