Epilogue

Peace had settled as if it was something natural. The world forgot all about werewolves and supernatural beings due to the witches' interference. What they have done in order to manage something that big was a mystery, much as how they vanished from the face of the earth. No one believed that at first, not even the hunters who just as the wolves remembered everything. Going to a human city and be totally ignored was something the werewolves had missed. Not all wolves just the ones who were old enough like the royals, who remembered those times and were overjoyed by this new-found freedom.

They began to rebuilt their packs and their families. They made treaties with the hunters in order to make sure nothing like this war would ever happen again for both sides sake. On the eve of those treaties a new hunter association had been put together. This new form had members from both worlds, men and women who wished to protect their race and loved ones no matter their origin.

The headstone was under a maple tree deep into the woods. Covered in mould it gave him an eerie feeling. Still, he made no move to clean it. He thought she would like it like this all decorated by nature. Luas agreed with him. Ten years have passed since this headstone was put there away from prying eyes, in a place that was special to him. The tree was up on a small hill and at the bottom lay a wooden cabin. He built that cabin in order to distract himself from the grief that was eating at him. The cabin had five bedrooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms a big living room and dining room. He had yet to finish it, only the construction took ten years and that with the help of his friend. Charles was the only one who knew about this place. He was his pillar of support when Saul needed him most. He would have gone rogue if it were not for Charles who made him remember his promise.

A promise that he would keep even if he had to wait until the end of time.

Forever love.

To be continued...

Sapphire - A Huntress No More/Completed (Not Edited)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara