+One

Taymor

"Y'all do realize y'all in public right?" I asked fastening the ice skates on my feet as Nick and Zion attempted to swallow each other tongues for the 5th time today.

They pulled away and looked at me annoyed.

"I can't wait until Ken gets here so you can stop being such a cock-block." Nick sighed referring to the blind date he set me up with.

I sighed.

"You're sure he's not ugly right?" I asked again, since he refused to show me how he looked.

"He's fine." Nick said.
"Like FINE fin-

He began to hiss as Zion squeezed his hand and corrected himself:

"I mean...he's aight." Nick said then winked at me in secret.

I chuckled and shook my head.
"We'll see about all that."

We waited for a few more minutes and I slowly grew upset at the fact he was now 18 minutes late-One of my pet peeves.

He was honestly already starting off bad.

Sighing, I decided to just look at people on the ice, slowly becoming more fascinated as I watched.

I don't even know how to do this shit but it sounded kind of fun and it honestly doesn't seem all that hard.

"LOOK!" Nick tapped my shoulder repeatedly.
"There he is!" He squealed pointing to a crowd of people.

"where?" I squinted my eyes.

"Right there dummy. In the orange coat." He said moving my head.

I followed his gaze and finally let out an "oh" as I spotted an orange coat.

But looking at him, this couldn't possibly be who he was talking about.

"KENNNN! OVER HERE!" Nick called waving his hand.

I watched as the exact boy I had been eyeing, looked around until he met our direction and nodded coming over to us.

Taking in his demeanor,
I was getting everything but bottom vibes. He was taller, buffer and he even looked kinda rough to me.

This can't be right.

"Wassup Nick." He said pulling him into a hug as Nick smiled goofily.
"Hey Ken."

I watched as he dapped up Zion and then turned back to me looking up and down.

"Taymor, Kentrell."
"Kentrell, Taymor." Nick gestured between the two of us.

He nodded and smirked at me making me mug him a little.

I know damn well Nick aint set me up with a Top knowing I ain't no botto-

"I'm ready to skateeee" Nick dragged.
"Come on Baby lets leave them alone." He said pulling Zion onto the ice as he me a "be cool" look.

I straight faced him and shook my head as my "date" stood right in front of me, licking his lips.

"We doing this shit or what?"

"Damn little baby be careful." Kentrell laughed as he caught me from behind again.

I huffed, trying to stand back to my feet on my own as the skates kept slipping underneath me.

He placed his hands on my waist for support making me tense up.
"I got you."

I rolled my eyes and moved his hands now annoyed.

"Don't get frustrated, just let me help you." He said as he glided around on his skates easily.

I watched him now jealous as I began to wobble again.

I can't do this shit at all.

"This just ain't for me." I stressed clinging to the wall again.

"Nah, don't give up-trust me." He said pulling me off the wall.

I whimpered a little under my breath, getting scared about falling again.

I'm acting like a whole pussy right now but I'm really struggling trying to balance all my weight on some thin ass blades.

"Like this." He said showing me how the form of his foot was.

I copied him cautiously almost falling completely again until he caught me for the 7th time in the 25 minutes we've been doing this.

Nick and Zion skated by with snickers and I mugged watching how fast they were going around in circles like it wasn't nothing.

Nick's ass even started doing tricks, being a show off as usual.

I took a deep breath and tried the shit with my foot again and this time I was actually kind of balanced.

"Just like that, little baby." Ken said looking at how I was finally getting it.

I kissed my teeth now fed up.

"Look I'm not no "little baby" or none of that shit." I spat. "I've been nice by letting it slide but I ain't no bottom so don't even try it with me."

Kentrell held his hands up in defense at my words. "I ain't trynna be rude, honest misunderstanding." He said.

"But ain't no bottom either."

"Yeah clearly." I mumbled.

Nick made it back around to our spot on the ice and looked between us confused.

"What's going on?" He asked.
"Not having a good time?"

"Nick look at us." I said.
"How did you think this was going to work out?"

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"We're both..." Kentrell trailed off hoping Nick would get the hint.

Nick looked confused until he began to shake his head and laugh.
"Trust me. Both of you are not Tops."

"Who's the damn bottom?" I asked slightly offended.

He just continued to laugh and skated off leaving us alone again.

His ass gets on my nerves so bad it's crazy.

Me and Kentrell just stared at each other in awkward silence as we stood in front of one another probably thinking the same thing.

"It's clear this isn't going anywhere." I started talking, after a while.

"I'm sorry cause you probably thought I was some kind of-

"All the bottom and top shit is lame, everything ain't about sex man." he cut me off.

"I'm cool & you seem cool too but you worried about your pride and shit." He said reading me like a newspaper.

"Just get to know me first before you count me out."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Look If you still not feeling me after this than fine, but just give me a chance." He pleaded.

I met his gaze looking into his eyes feeling my body do something weird and fluttery.

"Hell Naw."
"Tell Nick I'm leaving." I said struggling to make my way to the exit.

I ain't bottoming for nobody.