Thirty+

Tis' the MOTHER FUCKING Season 😌I'm gonna start updating more frequently cause I really miss being consistent

I'm gonna start updating more frequently cause I really miss being consistent

(this shit is short sorry)

Taymor

"My glock hate niggas like the klu-klux

"Keep two dicks so i can really give two fucks."

"Bitch im in the zone, i can't come to the phone"

"got it on my own just be there when i get ho-ughhh."

"You got that shit stuck in my head." I groaned, punching Kentrell's ass in the arm.

"Damn, chill out." He frowned, rubbing the spot I hit him in. "You acting like its my fault."

"Cause it is."
"You stay saying that stupid ass shit."

"Why you copying me then?" He questioned. "You stay trying to be like me."

"You aint nothing special." I scoffed.
"why would i ever try to be like you slime."

"I mean-

"awww." he teased, instantly irritating me.
"look at my lil boo using my lingo."

"Shut up."
"It just slipped."

"Yeah whatever you gotta tell yourself." He smirked, wrapping his arms around me.
"You know that you love me-love me."

"You swear that somebody really in love with your ass."

"I could just be faking it-you never know."

"But you're not so shut the fuck up before i have to remind you why you dont top anymore." He spat, making me huff in embarrassment.

He really aint have to come for me like that.

"that was so uncalled for." I shook my head.

"You are really an asshole and thats exactly why i continue to threaten your life on a daily basis."

"Tay come on now." He chuckled.
"you have never scared me-like ever. When are you gonna realize that?"

"Okay?" I crossed my arms.
"I was never scared of your ass either."

"Nigga all I had to do was snatch your ass up by your neck and you couldn't even remember if you were suppose to throw up blood or crip signs."

"i-i-i-m s-s-s-o-or-ry f-f-or t-the w-wa-way i act-acted." He mocked.

"Remember that?"

"No." I mumbled. "and I dont even stutter."

"You really have a bad habit of just making stuff up that never happened."

"and you really have bad habit of lying." He pointed out. "But whatever, all im saying is you already know wassup."

This nigga swears that I'm his bitch or something but the sad thing is I really am.

I guess thats just what happens when you grow up and realize that you've become attached, and its crazy to think that one person could completely change your outlook on everything-but I ain't complaining.

Even though he never fails to annoy the fuck out of me, Ill be a pussy for him and him only.

"Just leave me alone." I frowned, accepting defeat.

"I really was hard at one point."

"I know you were boo." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. "but you were also cringey as fuck when you tried to prove it."

"Cause you didnt take me seriously." I remind him.

"I hated that shit."

"You were just an angry midget in my eyes." He shrugged. "sorry."

"Now you're getting on my nerves." I groaned. "Just shut up."

"Tay get out your feelings and bring me your lips." He demanded. "I want a kiss."

"ew no, move."

"Nigga come on, you haven't given me a kiss in like...i cant even remember cause its been that long."

"I dont feel like being suffocated right now." I argued. "Your ass never wants to let me breathe."

"Nigga come onnn." He pleaded. "just a little kiss."

"Im trynna see sum."

I rolled my eyes, pecking them slightly before pulling away.

"Satisfied?"

"Nah." He smirked. "One more."

"Fine." I sighed, quickly repeating what i did the last time.

"Again?"

I leaned forward again, pressing our lips together for the third time, but when I tried to pull away he grabbed my face instead, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

I kissed him back for a few seconds, accepting his tongue as his hands trailed to my waist. I could sense him getting carried away already so I pulled away, barely leaving any space between our faces.

"I already know what this is leading to so let me just lay down and put my legs over my head now."

He smirked. "You really be reading my mind sometimes."