+Nine

Taymor

"Can I be the god daddy?"

I kissed my teeth.
"Fuck no. If anybody is the god daddy it's me. Right Nick?"

"For the tenth time: IM NOT KEEPING IT!" Nick yelled. "Y'all really arguing over who's going to be the god daddy to a dead fetus."

"But whyyyy." I dragged.
"I mean it's your choice or whatever but why?"

"Because Taymor," He sighed.
"I can't be a mother...or father...or...bitch I don't know."

"The whole point of me having a bootyhole was to not get pregnant. I don't know what or why the fuck this is happening to me but this ain't it."

"Being pregnant ain't it."

"and honestly." He started as a wave of the on and off tears was coming back around.

"I-I'm scared." He sniffed.

"Does Zion even know?" I asked.
"I mean it is his...right?"

I'm glad that I never ever nutted in Nick before cause...WHEW.

Me...a dad? I could never.

"OF COURSE ITS HIS YOU DUMB FUCK!" Nick shouted. "Do I look like some kind of busted bussy hoe to you?"

Veins began to pop out of his forehead as he looked at me for an answer.

I slowly looked over at Kentrell who just shook his head and motioned for me to do the same thing.

I did the gesture without words making Nick's anger calm down almost immediately as his face softened and he began tearing up again.

"He knows." Nick admitted.
"The whole abortion thing was his idea."

"If I don't get it, he doesn't want us to be together." Nick sniffed, quickly wiping his face as he tried to keep it together.

I turned up my lips at the sound of that dumb ass shit. "So you just going to kill your child for him?!"

"That's some bum ass shit Nick." Kentrell spoke up.

"Give the damn thing to me or something, just don't kill it." He offered. "I love kids anyway."

"You do?" Me and Nick questioned in sync.

"Yeah." Kentrell shrugged.
"I really want like ten."

Well I guess he's shit out of luck then, cause unlike Nick I'm a NIGGA nigga.

Ain't no way he's getting me pregn-
Wait...Did I really just consider letting him fuck me...wow.

I'm tripping.

"I want kids too." Nick smiled weakly holding his slightly pudgy stomach that I was just now noticing.

"Keep it then." I spoke up.
"Fuck Zion, like I said before-I'll kill him."

"Matter of fact I really wanna kill his ass for even putting you in that situation."

"That was some weak ass, lame ass, hoe ass, shit." I huffed, feeling my trigger finger aching at this point.