+Three

Kentrell

"You wanna plug your phone up or something?" I asked Taymor to break the silence.

"Nah. I'm good." He replied not taking his eyes off the window that he stared out of.

"Alright."

I plugged my own phone in, hitting the first thing on my playlist.

"New patek on my wrist."

Taymor's head shot in my direction then he smiled.

"White diamonds then shits hit pink."

He jumped in surprising me.

"Got cold had to go get a mink."
"New finger rings hit like a sink."
"You a bad bitch then we can link."
We rapped simultaneously bopping our heads until the music suddenly cut off.

I sighed looking down at the phone now ringing through the aux cord.

Picking it up with my freehand, I looked from the road back to it seeing that it was Nick calling.

"Yeah Nick?" I answered, looking over at Taymor.

"Did he let you give him a ride?" Nick asked as his voice beamed through the car speakers.

"Yeah, he right here."

"HEY TAYMOR!" Nick shouted making me turn down the volume of my speakers.

"HEY NICK." Taymor yelled back, chuckling.

"Ok, I'll leave y'all alone now byeeee." Nick quickly hung up and the music wasted no time to start blasting again.

I turned it down not really feeling it anymore and looked over at Taymor who was once again looking out the window.

"So...What's your deal?" I asked as we came to a red light.

"M-me?" He asked turning around.

"Who else?" I said in a duh tone. "It ain't like it's anybody else in this car but us"

"Oh. What you mean then?" He said as the light turned green.

"Why you so..." I trailed off as he kissed his teeth.

"That." I said.
"What's up with that?"

"What?" He mugged.

"That whole tough nigga act." I said gesturing to his demeanor.

"Act?" He questioned.

"That's what it seem like." I shrugged.

"You don't know shit about me Nigga!" He spat. "Stop playing with me."

I shook my head already expecting what was going to come out his mouth.

"I'm not like these niggas! I'm really about this shit, ask about me!" He threw up his fingers bending them in ways my mind couldn't even comprehend as I watched.

"I ain't never had to fake shit! Stop trying to hoe me, for I get my hittas-

I slammed down on the breaks making him gasp. Taking off my seatbelt, I turned to him and snatched him up by his jacket bring his face to mine.

"You gon do what?" I questioned, clenching up my jaw at the threat.

"Y-You heard me Nigga!" He said struggling to keep that same energy. "Get the f-fuck off me."

"Nah, I wanna hear you say that shit and watch how fast I beat your ass-Nick's friend not." I said staring in his eyes.

He looked back at me refusing to let him self seem weak even though it was all in his eyes.

"Ain't nobody scared of yo-

I attached my hands to his neck, squeezing on it just hard enough to shut him up instantly as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"You think you hard?" I asked watching him get weaker and weaker the longer I held my hand there.

F-fuck you" He choked out.

He pulled at my hand, only making me tighten it as he whimpered under my control.

"If you think you about to talk to me any kind of way-

"Fuck." I hissed feeling the side of my face now stinging as he got bold enough to raise his hand to smack me.

I looked at him in disbelief, seeing his chest heave up and down as he gave me a smug look.

It took EVERYTHING in me, to not hurt his ass and I mean EVERYTHING.

He raised his hand to me again, only to put it back down when I did the same with my freehand, probably knowing mine would hurt 10 times worse.

"Just cause you cute don't mean I won't fuck your ass up out here-you hear me?" I said as he frowned at me.

He parted his lips as if to say something smart, making me squeeze him tighter which resulted in him nodding in agreement instead.

I pushed him back, letting him go and strapping myself back up.

He looked a little shook but didn't dare say anything the rest of the ride.

I'm guessing he ain't never had nobody put his little ass in his place but fucking around with me, I wasn't letting any of that shit slide.

"Which one?"

"Red door." He mumbled, pointing a little ways up as I pulled up on his street.

Stopping in front of the house he told me, he kept quiet as I put the car in park.

"Thank you." He said finally looking at me.
"and I-I'm sorry."

I nodded and unlocked the doors, so he could get out of my presence like he was so desperate to do in the first place.

Looking at me for a while, he sighed before putting his hand on the door handle and slowly pushing it open.

"Bye I guess."

"Whatever." I said shaking my head.

He let one foot out of the door before turning back around to face me.

"about that date..." he said making me raise my eyebrow.

"Can we try again? I promise I won't be so...hostile."

"Uh...okay, yeah sure." I shrugged at the sudden change of heart. "Anything in mind?"

"I like hot chocolate." He said a little low as if he was embarrassed.

"I thought you was gAnGStA" I chuckled, mocking him.

He kissed his teeth and turned around again ready to leave.

"I haven't had it in a while." I admit making him stop.

"But, I know who makes the best cup so fuck it, it's a date." I said making him crack a smile that he tried to hide.

"T-Tomorrow?" He asked hopefully.

"Nah, why not right now."