Twentysix+

I feel like Wattpad is DYING
"& that shit got me crying" ☠️

I feel like Wattpad is DYING"& that shit got me crying" ☠️

Taymor

"Harmonee?"

"hmmm?"

"What exactly are you doing?"
I raise my eyebrow as she stood over the trashcan staring into like a whole ass weirdo.

"I'm having a funeral for Anabella." She admitted, pouting a little.

"She didnt make it daddy."

"Another dead turtle Harmonee?" I sighed, reaching for it.

That would make it the fourth one this year and it's literally only January 10th.

She shrugged innocently and followed up with the phrase she probably says at least 30 times a day;
"It was an accident daddy—i sweaaar."

Pulling out the very much dead turtle from the trash, I noticed the deep crack that ran through it's entire shell.

Ouch man.

"What the fuck did you--HOW?" I questioned in slight disbelief that my 4 year old could ever be this destructive.

"I was just trying to be like Mario"

"Mario?"  I furrowed up my brows, confused.

"I...uh...jumped on her."
she confessed lowly.

"You...Y-You...Huh?!"

"I—

I put my finger up to shush her, not wanting her explanation to make this situation any worse than it already was.

Once again, I had stupidly let another innocent animal fall victim to my baby psychopath of a daughter.

I don't know where she gets this shit from but it's unsettling as fuck. 

The first "accident" was her drowning one in the bathtub not realizing that all turtles can't swim—That was semi-understandable.

But then, she "accidentally" starved the next one to death because she put him on a diet since his body was too big for his shell.

Then last time it she called herself "sacrificing" it for a reason she still has yet to tell me.

Ok so I might need to take her to see somebody.....Jesus maybe?

"Daddy can you just get me a new one now?" She asked, sounding bored. "I wanna name this one Gary so he can go meooooww"

"Meo—you know what no." I shook my head.
"Not happening."

"No?"

"no." I repeated.

"N O ?"

"no."

"nnnoooo?" She dragged, raising her eyebrow a little.

"nope."

"I don't get it Daddy."
"What are you saying?" She tilted her head in question.

"I'm saying a NO Harmonee." I repeated myself once again for clarification.
"you're not getting another turtle so don't ask again."

"Kay?"

Her bottom lip stick out briefly before her face lit up instead making me curious as to what she was thinking.

"Does that mean we can a puppy now?" She giggled excitedly only to be shut down again when I said:

"No."

"A snak—

"Hell nah." I kissed my teeth.
"F U C K I look like?" 

"A pig?"

I straight faced her in response.
She should've already knew my answer at this point.

"Daddddyyy." she whined.
"Can I have something pleaseeee?

"No Ma'am."
"I ain't letting you play serial killer to another animal in this house."

"But Daddddddddddddyyyyyyyy—

"No Harmoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I mocked, shutting her down.

"Please?"

"No."

She looked as if she wanted to continue to beg but stopped and smirked instead.

"Guess what I'm telling Bubba then?" She crossed her arms.

"What?" I shrugged.

"I'm telling him you taught me gang signs."

"I don't know what the you're talking about." I scoffed. "I ain't teach you shi-

She threw them up perfectly mocking me as i watched her fingers.

"Just wait till I show him."
"he's gonna be sooooo mad at youuuu" She taunted, continuing to bend her fingers the way I had showed her some weeks ago.

I honestly thought she would've forgot how to do it by now and I would've been proud if she wasnt trynna opp me out.

Damn shame.

"Isn't he pretty daddy?" Harmonee cheesed hard, shoving the bunny I had got her in my face.

Bunny's shouldn't be as easy to kill as turtles right...?

Hopefully.

"Whatever." I mugged.
"Just don't fucking kill it."

"I'll try" she giggled, rubbing her hands over the white fur softly.

I shook my head feeling honestly scared for it.

"I'm naming him after you." She said, admiring it.

"Taymor?"

"nope." she popped the "p."

"Then what? " i asked.
"Daddy?"

"No, the name Bubba calls you."

"Baby? Aww" I cooed.
"That's so cute."

"No, Bitch."

My mouth dropped open unexpectedly at the word leaving her mouth. I couldn't be hearing her right.

"I'm sorry, WHAT?"

"Isn't that what he calls you, bitch?" She repeated.

"Right Bitch?"

"Harmonee." I warned.
"don't ever associate my name with that word in your life. You hear me?"
"Cause I ain't ever been one."

"So why does Bubba call you that?" She asked, curiously.

"I-It's us. That's how we play." I defended.

"Yeah whatever Bitch."

+

I don't like this chapter & I'm starting to honestly feel like writing is impossible 😭