+Six

(WHEW 3 updates in 1 day, appreciate me 😭🧡)

Taymor

"Taymor stop playing."

"I'm not."

"You deadass never had these?"

"I didn't even know they existed." I admitted honestly.

"Just taste one." Kentrell said extending the bag of Jalapeño Cheetos.

I scrunched up my face as the smell became strong and it wasn't even all that close to my nose.

"That shit stinks." I said shaking my head.

"Come on, try one." Kentrell pleaded.

"N-

"What's that smell?" Nick asked walking out into the living room.

He looked down at us then widened his eyes.

"Ooo, gimme." He said snatching the whole bag as Kentrell kissed his teeth.

"Damn fat ass." Kentrell mumbled as Nick threw up his middle finger taking the chips as he left to go back to my room while stuffing his face.

"Your friend man..." Kentrell trailed off shaking his head.

"I know." I laughed.

He looked over catching my eye contact for a little while before I looked away and fidgeted with my necklace under his glare.

After a while, I cleared my throat before speaking up.
"So...about earlier..."

+Flashback+

"KEEP TALKING AND IMMA BREAK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING JAW!" I yelled from behind Nick who held me back.

"This is your problem! You think you're tougher than me but you're not!" Kentrell spat as Nick looked between us worriedly.

"Look, Look chilllll alrigh-

"You must want me to prove something to you since you keep talking reckless." I said tightening up my jaw.

"You being bigger than me don't mean imma let you hoe me like I'm some kind of bitch ass nigga."

"Watch me whoop your ass though." Kentrell said as Nick now tried to push him back.

"Watch me kill your ass though." I shot back.

"What's stopping you!? You really about that shit then do it bitch!"

"KENTRELL!" Nick yelled still trying his hardest to keep us apart.

The word bitch was so dreadful in my ears. Out of all words, I couldn't tolerate that shit from nobody.

"Nick move." I said through now clenched teeth.

Pulling up my pants, I looked at Kentrell who gave me a look like he didn't have a care in the world for if we fought right now.

"Taymor come on-

"MOVE NICK!"

He shook his head still standing in my way of Kentrell who was taking me as a joke.

"Man I'm tired of this shit!" I shouted throwing a punch at my Mama's good mirror and breaking it into shards.

"C-calm down please." Nick pleaded.

"You both just need to-

Nick put his hand on his chest as he gagged, hurling over.

Seeing an opportunity to get to Kentrell's ass like I wanted, my clenched up first that were aching to fight had to wait until I checked on my best friend first.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he squeezed his eyes shut, holding his stomach again which he had been doing a lot lately.

"T-Taymor, Ken....I need-

He gagged again making me furrow my eyebrows as I looked at Kentrell.

"BATHROOM! Please!" Nick yelled immediately covering his mouth after.

Kentrell picked him up with ease like he was some kind of toddler and rushed him into the nearest one of my house.

I followed behind watching as Kentrell set Nick down in front of the toilet who immediately wrapped his hands on both sides as he started to vomit.

Kentrell looked at me disgusted and I nearly gagged myself at the sight.

Bending down and holding up Nicks dreads to keep them out of his face, I watched as his lip quivered and vomit dripped off of it making him look truly miserable.

"Hand me some paper towels and wet them." I told Kentrell as Nick began to gag again.

Kentrell tore some, going over to the sink to wet them and handed them to me without a word.

I used them to wipe Nick's face and lips as he cried to himself still staring down at the vomit.

"This is real." He muttered.
"This is really happening."

I looked at Kentrell for an answer and he shrugged not knowing what the fuck Nick was talking about either.

"Do you need Zion?" Kentrell asked as Nick began to sob while I still held his hair.

"N-No, please don't call him please." Nick pleaded.

"I just need you and Taymor." He sniffed, looking at us briefly before he held his stomach again.

Kentrell bent down with us on the floor and began to rub on his back as he stayed in that positon over the toilet.

Us being there for Nick consisted of 20 minutes of on and off throwing up from him as well as me and Kentrell slowly letting the anger we had built up go.

It wasn't worth it.

+Flashback over+

"What were we even arguing about again?" Kentrell chuckled, at the situation hours ago.

"I don't even know." I laughed.
"I think you might've slipped up and called me little baby again and I got heated."

"Why does that bother you so much?" He asked. "I won't call you it if you don't want me to, but honestly I wanna know why you get so mad."

"I just..." I sighed.
"I really don't like the way I've been feeling lately." I admit.

"it's...weird."

"What do you mean?" Kentrell asked unscrewing the cap of his sprite.

"I found myself in the mirror this morning actually caring about how I looked and shit before you came over." I admit.

"I even put effort into my outfit." I said. "and half the time I don't even care if my damn socks match."

"Whatever you're doing to me...
I don't like that shit at all."