+Fifteen

Kentrell

"Mmm."
I moaned in my sleep, resting my hand on top of the head that was bobbing on my lower half.

Gripping the hair inside my hand, my eyes quickly shot up at the feeling of dreads instead of nappy ass curls and I knew something was wrong.

Looking around, this wasn't Taymor's room or Taymor's bed so it couldn't possibly be Taymor that was giving me head.

"Yooo, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I said pushing Nick off me, making him gasp.

I pulled my boxers and sweatpants back over my dick as I looked over at him in disgust.

Nick just giggled senselessly as he wiped the sides of his mouth and looked up at me.

"So you must want Taymor to kill both of us...or something..." I said examining his demeanor that was anything but serious.

His head tilted to the side regardless of how many times he tried to hold it up straight and his eyes looked tired even though he didn't seem like he was.

Finally putting it all together, I realized that he was drunk as fuck as he started crawling towards me on the bed.

"Let me finish daddy." He said with eyes full of lust.

Before he even got close enough to touch me again, I rolled off the bed and stood up, flicking on the light to his bedroom.

"Damn." He hissed, squinting his eyes.

I looked down at his body which sat in the middle of the bed, bare of anything but his socks.

Shaking my head, I looked at his stomach more than anything which was protruding a bigger baby bump than I last remember.

This only made me more upset at the fact that he was drunk right now.

He noticed me staring and smirked before laying back and opening his legs wide enough for his hole to be on full display, immediately making me look away.

"C'mon Ken." He tempted.
"I won't hit you I promise."

I shook my head, keeping my eyes off him which wasn't hard since Taymor was the only thing I could think about right now.

Nick was already sucking on my dick and I have to explain that to him ASAP. Even though it's only going to make him madder, I won't be that boyfriend that's keeping secrets.

"Pleasee fuck me?" Nick whined, still wanting attention from me that he wasn't getting.

I shook my head before quickly finding something that he could throw on and threw it his way.

"Cover up."

"Ken-

"NOW!" I said, raising my voice.

"Hmph."
"You're no fun." He sighed, picking up the shirt.

Pulling it over his head, I waited until all his private parts were fully covered up and I only looked at him again when he told me he was decent.

"Why are you doing this reckless shit?" I asked, not even holding back my anger.

"Because I don't careeeeee." He dragged with his words slurring.

"I just drunk a whole bottle of hEnNy and I feel greeeeeaat!" He said mocking the Frosted Flakes commercial.

"This shit ain't okay Nick." I tell him, making him roll his eyes as he stood up.

He stumbled in my direction but before he even got close to me I held my hand out to stop him.

Cheating on Taymor is a bridge I refuse to cross.

"Nick lay the fuck down." I said pointing over to the bed.

He ignored me, continuing to walk closer before dropping down to his knees.

"Ken pleaseeee." He pleaded, pulling at my pants.

"Please touch me, fuck me, something!"

"Please?" His voice cracked, with tears now brimming his eyes as he looked up at me.

"I'm soooo fucking horny." He admitted.

I looked into his eyes feeling absolutely no type of "turned on" right now-whatsoever.

But I do have an idea.

"How horny are you?"

"D-Daddy."
Nick squealed, holding on to the sides of the chair that he rode Taymor on.

I watched in fascination as his thighs moved up and down on my boyfriend's dick while he let out all types of moans, grunts and cries.

No, this wasn't something that I had a fetish for or anything and I don't really fuck with this sharing shit but it seemed like the perfect way for them to make up.

Right?

Taymor got a taste of his pride back by being a top again and Nick was clearly loving every moment of this as the word "daddy" left his mouth like it was nothing.

So I could be generous just this once, I mean pregnant people do get horny as hell on top of the fact that he was drunk.

And yes, the second the liquor wears off I'm on his ass about that shit but right now, I'll let these two best friends work their shit out.

"Shut the fuck up." Taymor spat.
"I ain't ask for all that moaning and crying, I said ride my shit."

"Dadddddy, it's sooo big." Nick whined, his thighs slowing down as he breathed heavily.

"You tired?" Taymor huffed.

Nick nodded with a pout as he gave up.

"Come suck my dick then since you wanna suck on shit anyways." Taymor demanded.

Nick obeyed and his body slowly rose up off of Taymor's dick as it slid out of him with a squelching sound.

Nick got down to his knees again and wasted no time before taking Taymor inside his mouth.

"You know how I like that shit too." Taymor said roughly grabbing him up by his dreads.

"Do it right."

+ THIS IS A JOKE CHAPTER LMFAOOOO
I'm just playing this shit ain't happen ☠️