32. Ostara Part 5: The Sexwitch Struggles

Author's Note: It's Sean's turn to have his say on Ostara. I love this chapter...it gives insight into Sean's many facets, and you really see how invested he is in so many of the other characters he interacts with. Tip for anyone dating a sexwitch: don't bite him in public and think he'll just be able to walk that off, wink!

Song for this Chapter: Beautiful Disaster by 311

Sean's POV:

Dru bites me.

Fuck, her magic IS venom.

Disorder floods my shoulder, a tormenting thrill like nothing I've ever felt. It's hot and cold, pleasure and pain, complete overload, magic that pushes my shoulder muscles into a powerful clench. Then it spreads. There is nothing but sensation...the most enjoyable electrocution of my body and soul.

"Dru!" I gasp. I don't know if I mean to encourage her or make her stop, but I press my whole body against hers and I grip the wall as she wraps her one leg around me, forcing me to grab her thigh.

I knew what I was doing to her with my voice—I shouldn't have. This is my fucking curse, now that my magic is unbound. Dru is my ultimate trigger, and I can't stop myself when it comes to her.

And so what I did to her with my voice, she is doing the same to me now. Still softly clenching my shoulder with her teeth and whining in her throat and pushing her magic into me as surely as if she had fangs.

I have a disconnected thought that eventually, maybe I'm going to die from her particular brand of poison but right now I'm pretty sure we are both going to come and I have to be inside her before that happens...

She wants it too...she's fumbling to get her hands down to unzip my pants but I'm pressed too tight between her legs. I pull back to give her access and she's reaching inside my pants, and I'm pulling her off the ground and trying to keep my balance as I try to get her panties pushed aside, and then...

I feel the wall shaking and mortar begins to crumble. We're making it happen, just like the altar. An image of the wall toppling over flashes in my mind. At this point I'm so ready to be inside her and make her come I don't care what kind of beautiful disaster we make but I know it would be a chaos, a failure in her eyes. So just like that, I decide.

This is not happening.

I want her so fucking much, but this is not the way I'm going to have her for the first time. I'm not going to come right now—inside of her or otherwise—and I'm not going to die from her crazy hot magic, and we are not going to knock over this fucking wall with hundreds of people right on the other side.

I fight for self control. Every fiber of my being is revolting against me.

Even as she clings to me, softly whimpering and sucking the place where she bit me, I tell myself this is not happening. I tell myself over and over, but my body still isn't hearing it.

This is not happening now, but soon I compromise with myself. Fuck this year and a day shit. I can't wait that long to be with her. But right now, I have to take care of my girl, and this isn't the way.

Finally, my body starts to cooperate with my will.

I release her legs, and pull her away from the wall so we don't topple it. I don't know why, but I crush her head to my shoulder, taking all the magic she's giving . But I don't give into desire...instead I pool the magic, around and around like vortex and now her wild magic is in my heart, overwhelming my rhythm, and I feel like my heart will explode with our magic. It feels wonderful, and terrifying at the same time. I've heard of dying from a broken heart, but at this moment, I think my heart could burst just from the intensity of us... of our power.