76. Consummation

Song for the Chapter: Magic by Coldplay

Dru was pressing her lips to Sean's shoulder.

"Sean, wake up. You have to see this." her voice was low, but there was no fear in it. He opened his eyes almost leisurely.

They were lying on a luxurious bed, in a spacious room that could only be described as Gothic. Candelabras lit the darkened chamber, which was awash in fur throws and dark tapestries. Statues and ancient symbols decorated the space.The ceiling above was dark and glittered like the altar in which they had become One. Heavy iron and mahogany furniture anchored the room, and tarnished silver pitchers and bowls littered their surfaces. Sean spotted athames, chalices, and magical tools among the detritus. There were other tools, too, but not necessarily the magical kind. Leather cuffs, lots of fabric straps, feathers, and phallic shaped crystals. He swallowed heavily, pushing away unbidden images.

Sean sat up, curling Dru into him. She was still wearing her wedding dress, and the dark magical ribbons that had risen from the altar to bind their soul were still wrapped around Dru's arms, lacing all the way up them as they twinkled with light. He traced a finger down the bindings on Dru's arms. Tethers trailed at her wrists, and he longed to take them in hand. Dru's hair was still dark and long and her eyes were still glittering with excitement, and though he loved her honey look, he had a sudden thought that the longer, dark hair suited her just as well, and wondered if she intended to keep the glamour at the same time he was wondering where the hell they were. Where ever they were, he was very much in physical form. The knowledge that this beautiful witch was now his wife was causing him to be aroused beyond all restraint.

He looked up at the ceiling, so like the surface of the altar. "Do you think we are in the altar?" he asked. He wasn't at all concerned, as long as they were together, just...curious.

Dru was gently tracing his tattoos as she stared around the room. He watched her eyes, waiting for glitter to fade into unsurety as she took in the sex toys. Was this some kind of manifestation he had wrought? A Sexwitch's playground?

"I know this place," she smirked. She slid from the velvet bed, her dress rustling as she crossed to a bust of a naked woman. An ornate piece of full body jewelry adorned the statue, wrapping around the neck, circling the breasts and fanning down the stomach. The center and hips were anchored by a series of bejeweled rings, and a series of chains swooped low from the rings, laying against the pelvis of the bust. The body jewelry was heavy with black diamonds and moonstones and probably cost a small fortune.

Dru fingered the chain, running her fingers lightly down the bust. Sean could barely contain a groan, watching her admire the body jewelry. In fact, it was a secret fantasy of his to see her adorned in jewels and nothing else.

"A wedding gift?" she asked him slyly, turning to him with a dark smile.

He kept his place on the bed. He wasn't sure he could walk, as aroused as he was. "I like that chain very much, but to be honest, it's not what I would have chosen as a wedding gift for you, Sweetheart." He looked around the room, "I didn't mean to manifest this, Dru. Honestly. I know this kind of thing...has never really been your style."

Dru's husky laugh filled the room, but died away amidst the tapestries. "We are one soul, lover. Do you think you could manifest something that wasn't our joint desire?"

Sean's gold hazel eyes fired. "You like this place?"

Dru sashayed across the room, her hands trailing across velvet settee and tarnished silver pieces. She picked up a feather and turned toward an ancient, hazy mirror, brushing her reflection with it. "Oh, yeah. I like it. I always did." She twirled, her satiny skirt fanning out. "I had other chambers for dark days and dark magic, but when my soul was freshly washed from Druid rituals, and I was content, I resided here."