Part one

I got this idea when my friends forced me to watch "To All the Boys I Loved."
Also some of the older people are younger in this. Just though you should know.

    Kai seemed to enjoy her company. At least, in the beginning. He then started to notice the little things. How she would look at other guys, or how she would never ever let him see any activity on her phone. He wasn't even allowed to take cute pictures with her.
    One night when they were at his house, she left her phone with him. And a text just happened to pop up on the screen.
I don't even understand you
   You tell me you are dating this Crown guy for the money.... well you haven't seemed to gain any from him.
   Hello? Levana?
   Ok if that was rude, I didn't mean it
   I miss you. I miss your body

   Kai wasn't all that sad, more just disappointed. He looked down once more to see who the texts were from.
   Aimery. Of course.
   When Levana came back, Kai decided he needed to end things before he could get played even more.
    "Levana."
   "Kai."
   "We need to break up." He looked straight in her face as he spoke. No remorse.
    "I... I don't think I heard you right." She spoke angrily with a fake smile on.
    "Yes you did. And if you want a reason I will give you one. But if you don't, leave right now." He clenched his fists, fingernails digging into his palms.
     "Why?" She tried to whisper sadly.
     "Look at your phone on your way out." Kai tried to hide a smile as he said it. He was never one to speak to others like that.
I can feel bad when I die. He thought to himself.
   "Fine. I didn't even like you!" Levana wipes her hair around her shoulder as she stood up.
   "That much was obvious." Kai spoke as she marched out the front door.

  Cinder only ever liked two guys in her life. And by liked- one as a brother and one as a crush. The first one, the one she liked as a brother; his name was Thorne,  Carswell Thorne. He was the one to waltz into class late, make all the girls fall for him with one smile and played the most white person sport ever... Lacrosse. And that is the only reason he is passing his Jr. year with A's, B's, and like one C. At least that is what Thorne told Cinder. She knew there was another reason.
    Crescent Moon Darnel. He was trying to impress the girl, and he was doing a damn well job at it. He was able to ask her to home coming, granted it was still a month away.
    And the other guy. Well she never really talked about him to anyone much. She will tell her younger sister Peony who was starting her 8th grade year, and of course Thorne. Then her other friends too- Scarlet, Wolf, Jacin, Iko and her cousin Winter. Who's step cousin was the wicked witch of the freaking west.
   Levana Blackburn. Who is her crush's girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend. The news was spread so fast that you could even blink before you knew. Cinder was happy that they broke up, but he would never go for her...

Ok so that was pretty much just back story. Um so this is like a week after the break up.

  "Kai." Levana ran up behind him. He could here her heels clicking the floor with each step. "Kai, please stop!"
   He wiped around annoyed, "What is it, Levana?"
   "I'm sorry it was a mistake. Just give me a second chance!" She clung to his shirt collar.
    "No levana. I have told you this before!" Before she could say anything else he wiped back around to continue his trek down the crowded hallway.

   Cinder, Winter, And Iko were all walking down the hallway, chatting about everything. As they were walking down the hallway they saw Levana clung onto Kai.
    "Not today." Cinder said annoyed, knowing that Levana would do anything to annoy her and make her life miserable.
   "Just walk fast ok?" Iko turned to her.
   They all started to speed up, but right as she was about to walk into a Levana free day, Kai just had to walk straight into her knocking her and all her belongings over. It's not like she had much just her book and a paper or two, but it was still a hassle.
    "Oh shoot I am so sorry!" He exclaimed. He started to help pick up her things when his eyes stopped on her book.
   He let out a small laugh, "No mourners."
    She looked up into his beautiful eyes, "No funerals."
     "I haven't met anyone who has read "Six of Crows" or "Crooked Kingdom.""  His smiles widened as he picked up the book and handed it to her.
   "Oh?" Cinder didn't know what else to say.

   "I'm Kai by the way." He put his head out to shake her's. When her hand didn't do the same he looked down to her hands enveloped in black gloves. He cleared his through and put his hand down. "I am getting some Kaz vibes from you."
   When he looked up at her eyes, he saw that she was confused.
    "Cinder. Earth to Cinder." Said a girl with various shades of blues in her braided hair and dark brown, chocolate skin.
    "What?" Cinder leaned back to talk to her.
     "You are talking to the class president. Kai Crown."
     "Wha... what!" Cinder seemed to have jumped back into reality.
    "You will have to excuse Cinder. She is an introvert and is very awkward around handsome guys, such as yourself." Iko spoke as she placed her hands on Cinder's shoulders and moved her to the side a little. "I'm Iko by the way. This is Winter," She gestured to the girl behind her. She had A black curly mess atop of her head, three scars across her right eye and same, maybe even darker skin than Iko. "And if you don't know her, than your ex must be a horrible host because they live together."
  Kai instantly became aware of Levana still behind him. He turned around to see her half amused and half disgusted.
    "Cinder, how awkward of this encounter. I shall definitely repeat this story tonight to your step family at dinner." She spoke with venom.
    "Leave... before I make you." Cinder spoke her first actual sentence around him.
    "Fine." Levana wiped her hair around her shoulders walked up to Winter and calmly said "Careful, the walls bleed here too."

"Um... what just happened?" Kai asked as he turned to the trio.
   "I'm sorry for that." Winter spoke like honey. "Family drama."
   "Okay, well we better get going. The bell is going to ring in a minute and I am already done with this school year." Cinder looked straight ahead, determined.
    "It's the first day." Kai said confused.
    "Your point?"
    "Okay?" Kai didn't know if he should roll his eyes or laugh. "What's your first class?" He asked trying to not get into anymore awkward situations.
   "Stevens for Algebra two." Cinder looked down at the phone she grabbed out.
    "Me too. I will walk with you." He attempted a smile to only get a glare in return.
    When the bell rung the hallway was a mess of noise and bodies. Kai always hated the crowds, when he turned to Cinder it looked as if she did too. She had a determined look in her face, her eyes angry, and her hands clenched at her side. As they passed by the people, he saw some of the girls eyeing Cinder angrily. Did they think they were dating?
    An idea popped into his mind. If he could convince a few girls in the hallway, maybe he could convince Levana. All he needed to do was to have Cinder agree to it.
    How hard could it be?
I did it Sasswarrior, are you happy?🙄😂