intro

In another dimension, demons, angels, monsters, ghouls, and so much more take the spot on being humans on the planet called Malify(MAEL-IF-EE).

The sky wasn't blue here. Instead, it looked like it was sunset in the day time, and the northern lights at night everyday. We had our seasons but a lot more refreshing. Winter, it would be cold with a little bit of snow if they got lucky. Spring, you'd see the field covered with exotic flowers. Even on your neighbor's lawn. With the temperature being a soothing warm with an amazing cool breeze to keep you cool. Summer, slightly warmer than spring, but perfect for the pool. The highest it would go up to would be 84 degrees. Fall, the flowers and leaves change color, the calm breeze would make it feel like your in spring again, but a little bit colder.

My planet is pretty big from what our scientists have shown us(the size of Jupiter). The colors we had on our planet was just blue and green with the water having a golden color. Nothing too special.

I've always wondered if there are other planets weirder than mine. How would the weather be? How would the plants look like? Would they have plants? How would the things that populate it look like? Questions after questions go through my head when I get deep in my thoughts.