my first fight

I charged forward and tackled a 6'2 werewolf that was beating up someone. I managed to push him all the way to the wall. My entire body was up in black flames. My eyes were fully black and blood started to come out. I start punching the werewolf in the jaw so hard and so fast that my knuckles eventually began to get cut up and I would get his blood mixed with mine. He kept grunting and trying to get me, but the pain had took over his body. He was near my height level at this point. I grabbed him by his neck and the back of his shirt and started dragging him to a trashcan. I stopped. I used all my strength and threw him at the trashcan, making him slide a little when he hits the trashcan and floor.

I was furious. I only felt anger and hate in me. Those two things were in my mind. The urge to want to brutally beat him felt like a goal I needed to accomplish and it put a sinister grin on my face. I was breathing heavily. Heavily enough to make you think I'd pass out any second by now. I turned around and looked at everyone. They all stepped back in discomfort and fear. I looked at Greg and the person that was getting beat up and my face dropped, realizing what had just happened. What I did. I felt scared now. The flames disappeared and smoke came off of my body. I start running. Running away to home. I hopped over the fence and continued running, not stopping for a break at all. I didnt feel the need to.

I ran to my home. My mom was at work, so I wasnt too worried about seeing her right now. I stopped and pant heavily, scrambling through my backpack to find my house key. I finally find it, unlock the door, quickly get in, close the door behind me and lock it. I bend over and hold my legs above my knees, trying to catch my breath. Wheezing just enough for me to feel it. I start to shake. My knees shake so much that I had to sit down so I dont fall. I sat on the couch and sat back with my head all the way back, trying to calm my body down.

I cant believe that happened. I didnt know my body was able to go up in flames like that. I didnt know I'd lose control of myself when I saw that-... "Wait a minute.." I pause on my thoughts and my sentence. "Was...that..?" My eyes widen. I go through my memory of seeing the fight and I couldn't believe it. I sit up slowly while staring blankly. I look down at my lap and hands. "..it was her..." I whispered in shock. I shoot up from the couch and cover my mouth. I was in total disbelief. I start to pace back and forth a bit, thinking how scared she must have been when she saw me beating up that guy. I sigh and plop back down on the couch and cover my face with my head down.

Since it was Wednesday today, I didnt have to worry about my backpack being left at school since I know Greg has the same class as me and will ask his mom to drop off my backpack at my place. I let out a deep sigh and decide to go upstairs and wait for him to come over. I get up and go up to my room and watch tv. I decide to just watch cartoons since I didnt have my phone.

At 1:56pm, I hear the doorbell ring. I quickly get up and run down to the door and open it to see Greg and his mom. My heart drops when I see his mom with him. I start to feel anxious and start to sweat. "Here's your backpack, Luci." Greg says while handing it to me. "Th-Thanks.." I say nervously and grab it. "That was very brave of you to step in for that poor girl, Luci. But, you shouldn't have ran out of the school." Greg's mom says, sounding understanding and kinda concerned. This surprises me and it makes me feel less nervous. "I-I know.. I just didn't want to get in trouble.. I..wasnt thinking.." She softly frowns and puts her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, Luci. I understand. And I'm sure your mom will to. But I wont tell her. The school might call her since you basically ditched." And just like that, the wave of anxiety hits me again but much harder this time. I gulp so hard and loud that they both heard it. "Don't worry, bro. She'll understand..!" Greg says unsure. "Y-Yea... Th-Thank you again for bringing my backpack..." I say with more worry in my voice and I nod at the end softly. They both start walking back to the car and I close the door softly and lock it. I sigh shakily and go up to my room. I close my door behind me and sit on my bed. I pull out my phone from my backpack and lay down. I turn it on and see that I got a message from someone that I didn't have on my contacts.

674-986-5548
🔵Hi..

I look at the message in confusion, wondering who it could be. I open my phone and go to the chat room with that number. I stare at the message and number for a while. Still wondering who could have got my number. "Who is this..?" I begin to type.

🔴Hello..?

I wait for a response. After 10 minutes later, I get a message back..and drop my phone.

(I put the red and blue circle as a way to know who's saying what for the next chapter)