One falls, One rises.

Crashbexpert: "Before we begin I should let you all know that this book and my Gamer book should be read together. Why? Because they will share the same antagonist."

POV F/N

Midori and I were moving through the Xenomorphs, I protected her since she is our only escape and I can adapt easily. We stood over a second Queen we took down faster than the first.

"Your semblance is getting better... You matched her speed, but your strength... A bit more time and you should be able to match them in power..." She looked exhausted, more than me actually.

"Thanks... You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah... It's just... It's just this world deteriorated my aura... Once we get out it should return...to normal." She tries to walk forward but nearly falls. I quickly grabbed her as she continues to breath heavily.

"Midori?!" She regains her stability and stands.

"You said it yourself... We have to keep moving...the longer we stay here the weaker I get..." I look at her as she begins to walk forward. "Come on we need to keep going." I followed her as we head deeper into the hive. We barely moved twenty feet before more Xenomorphs appear and attack us. My body begins to move swiftly, faster than it ever has reached. I still didn't have the strength to challenge them head on so i relied on my newfound speed. Many of them tried to attack me at once but I was able to avoid and counter them. Midori was still easily dispatching them without any trouble as well, she still covered my shortcomings at times. I sliced one I'm half as another decided to pounce on me and tried to bite my skull with its second mouth.

"Get the hell off me!!!" My body begins to push it away from my face. Slowly it grew farther and farther from me. As I held it from killing me I felt it's blood splash in me and it's head fly off. I toss the dead creature to the side and look at Midori.

"I saved you again." She gives a smug smile. I get on my feet as I see her kill another Xenomorph effortlessly as she mocked me. "You owe me another." I throw my sword passed her impaling another.

"Put it on my tab." We continue to fight the horde and made our way slowly through the nest. We continue forward as the horde died down again. I noticed Midori beginning to pant again, I looked around the area and decided... "Let's take a breather."

"They'll... They'll find us." She tries to walk away but I grab her shoulder.

"I'll keep watch." She looks at me and sighs.

"Fine... Thanks" We found the safest possible location and rested for a few minutes. I stood standing ready for anything while Midori sat down and relaxed. I look at her and noticed her aura beginning to heal her small wounds very slowly, too slowly.

"Are you okay?" She sighs.

"Yeah... I'm just tired." She looks down.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Seems like my body is reaching it's limit. Told you your semblance was better than mine." I looked back at the hallway, no sign of Xenomorphs. "This planet is so hostile even the environment is draining."

"Does that mean?" I asked.

"My aura hasn't been able to fully recover the entire time I was here. If we don't escape I could die just by living here."