Watched

Four Days Later

The environment was covered in snow. The storm has ceased two days ago. A rodent like creature, moved through the snow. It was covered in a decent amount of fur and matched the white snow. As it moved through the ice it sniffed the ground with it's snout. It looks up and gazes in one direction, an arrow pierces it's eye punctured it's brain. It falls to the ground motionless.

***

I approached the dead creature and pull the arrow out of it's eye, "Finally. My aim with a bow has improved a lot. I wonder how far this semblance can go." I cleaned the arrow and grabbed the strange creature, "Kinda wish this was a rabbit and not some rat pig thing." I said. I put my bow and the arrow away as I begin to walk back to the cave. For the past two days I had the uneasy feeling that I'm being watched. I made it back to the cave and do my usual security procedures. First, I walk over to Midori and ensure she wasn't injured while I was away. She has been unconscious the entire time we have been here, the occasional sleep talk here and there about her family happens, let's me know that she is at least alive. Second, I ensure she is covered up properly to ensure she doesn't freeze to death, I also make sure the fire is still burning and alive. Third, I check the.floor to see any sign of footprints. There seems to be nothing so we are still safe here. Finally, I gaze out in the distance and listen for any movement. My semblance has been evolving my senses so I can see, hear, and smell better.  The reason I do this is because when the storm died down a pack of wolf like creatures appeared. They weren't as fast as the Xenomorphs, or as strong, so I was able to handle them easily. Though what worries me is Midori, she hasn't woken up at all, maybe we should move on from this place... But where?" I spoke to myself. The feeling of being watched is back. I stay outside for a few more minutes and heard nothing. I head back inside and begin to skin the pig rodent. Twenty minutes of preparations and I had the food ready. I was able to find edible plants to cook it with, How did I do that? Well I took a Gamble and I'm now immune to most poisons. Midori and I haven't eaten in four days, though how am I going to feed an unconscious woman, "I could chew the food for her... She probably would kick my ass if she found out, but she would be alive..." I said to myself. I look at her for a moment and continue to think about it, "At least she won't starve to death..." I said.

A few hours have passed and I began to extinguish the flames. I grabbed my bow and arrow that I personally carved myself. After strapping my makeshift weapon and my actual weapons I grabbed Midori and got her on my back, "Okay... Let's see how far we can go." I said. It was a Gamble to leave the cave, but this uneasy feeling is making me question if this cave is safe. The power I borrowed from Midori wore off, though I can still feel it somewhat lingering in me. I tried to use it but nothing came up. I exited the cave and began to walk through the frozen woods. I kept my senses open to any noise or sudden movements. The hike was quiet and peaceful, though the silence was uneasy. My senses we're acute now and I didn't hear the slightly rustle or step from anywhere. At least an animal should be moving about. This feeling of being watched, I still am having it. What's is going on in this world. I look up to see two planets hovering in the sky, "I don't like this one bit."

***

Remnant

Eric

Eric sat in his room, alone. The room was open and empty without his team. He gazes at the list in his hands, "Heh... I just realized, what am I going to tell your mother..." He looks at his scroll and see the message her received from Ozpin.

"Mrs. L/N is here. I would like you to guide her through this."

"Hahaha... Oh this is going to suck so bad." He said. A soft knock was heard and he got up. He took a deep breath and opened it. A blonde woman stood in front of him. Her eyes seemed to be swollen from crying. The sight was heartbreaking especially when he knew that F/N was the only family she had in her life.