Hiruko

Midori and I stood there in awe at the young ruler, though I was snapped out of it after I felt some killing intent radiate off of Kisara. I glanced at Midori who had her eyes fixed on the old man next to Lady Seitenshi. Is that who Kisara is aiming at? But why? I questioned as I felt very out of place, I could tell so did Midori. Lady Seitenshi mentioned the job and how not only were we to kill the Gastrea that invaded the Tokyo area but we are expected to retrieve a case that it has somewhere in it's body. Though the thing that caught everyone's eye was the reward. A reward of 1 billion yen, which sounded absurd, even the cool and collected Midori was surprised. Though Kisara raised her hand gaining the attention of the young ruler.

"If I may ask, just what is inside the case?" She stated.

"You are?" The ruler asked.

"I'm Tendou Kisara." She said. Lady Seitenshi gave a look of surprise, but quickly hid it.

"I have heard of you. Even so that is a very interesting question Tendou Company president." She stated, "That is the privacy of the requestor. I cannot answer that question."

"I cannot accept that." Kisara protested, "It's known that infected humans inherit the abilities of the gastrea that infected them. That means the original Gastrea is a spider type. If that is the case then our promoter can handle it alone."

"You understand any of this?" I asked Midori.

"... M-aybe?" She said.

"The question is, why would such a simple request come with such an abnormally high reward?" Kisara asked.

"I see..." Midori said, "Such a simple job, high reward, and... All these civ sec companies... The contents seems to be the main thing."

"Hmm." I replied. Seitenshi still denied revealing the contents of the case. Kisara was about to walk out, despite the fact there would be a penalty. Kisara was prepared, she didn't want to send her employees out and endanger ourselves with such an unclear explanation. As she began to walk away someone began to laugh. Everyone turned to see a masked man sitting on a chair his feet on the table.

 Everyone turned to see a masked man sitting on a chair his feet on the table

Everyone began to question him and Rentaro began to sweat. The man stood on the table and bowed to Seitenshi.

"It's our first time meeting useless country ruler. I am Hiruko, Kagetane Hiroku. I'll be frank... I am your enemy."

"You!" Rentaro yelled.

"Oh? Are you doing well Satomi?" Kagetane asked.

"How did you get in here?" Rentaro asked pulling his gun out and aiming it at him.

"I walked through the front door. Though some flies began running after me so I had help from someone to kill a few." He said. I glanced at Midori who was wide eyed.

"That name... Does that mean?" She mumbled.

"Oh let's use this chance to introduce you all to my daughter. Come here Kohina." He said.