Chapter 2

A portal appeared and the ship entered the galaxy. Everyone in the ship is okay as they stand up on their feet.

Johnson:" Wow. I've never felt like that before."

Vector:" Um, reclaimer. You can release me."

He let go of Vector and floated around the room. Jaune looks around to see his friends and comrades are alright.

Jaune:" Eva, status report?"

Eva:" It seems like it leads us here. Good thing, the engine wasn't fried or broken again. Although, I'm not quite sure where we are."

Then a grunt named YarYar who just freaked out about what she said.

Yaryar:" So you're saying, we're lost!"

He started to panic when Johnson walked towards him and got into his senses.

Johnson:" Listen here, soldier! We're not lost! We just found a way to get back home, so just stop panicking!"

Yaryar:" Right... right..."

Sakor:" Wow. An uggnoy reaction was unexpected."

Keyes:" Indeed."

Eva:" Sir, we just found a planet and there's lifeforms there."

Miranda:" Wait, what!"

As she said, Jaune looked out the window to see a planet that looked like earth and saw a shattering moon. Wide open he recognized that planet before.

Jaune:" I think I know where we are."

Everyone looks at him to see him staring at the planet.

Albert:" Wait, You know that planet."

He turned around and faced them.

Jaune:" Yes. It's called Remnant. My home."

Everyone was silent for a moment and then, something shocking happened.

All:.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT!!!"

Crew:" You live on that planet, sir?!"

Jaune:" Look, I can explain all of you later. For now, check on them if they are okay."

Crew:" Yes, sir."

They looked at the crews to see them okay and no casualties, only injuries. After they check on them. Everyone is looking at Jaune to know about his home planet.

Johnson:" So, I've heard that you were born there. Is that true?"

Jaune:" Yes. Remnant is my home planet. But..."

He started to feel angry about what happened back then. He turned to Eva and said to her,

Jaune:" Eva, do we have nukes on this ship?"

Eva:" Yes, why?"

Jaune didn't say anything. He went to his computer to open a hatch to reveal a nuke button. Everyone realized what he was doing.

Eva:" Sir! What are you doing!"

Jaune:" I'm going to finish what I started from a long time ago. They will pay for what they did to me."

He was going to press it when Albert grabbed his arm to prevent him from destroying his own planet.

Jaune:" Dad! What are you doing!"