Christmas special ( Not a part of chapter)

In snowy day, Jaune annouce to the people of Reach city to celebrate the event of Christmas day to introduce to the people of Remnant. Everyone loves it so they decorate their homes & business, children are having fun at the snow & they sing a christmas carol. The people are having a party like crazy and kisses their lips under the mistletoe. To SA aliens, they seems fine as they having a party as well. Team RWBY,
Team JNPR, Team SSSN, Team CFVY, Hellwolf team & Jaune's family visit Reach city to see Jaune. Hellwolf went to his girlfriend to have a party at Jaune's place. At the party, Jaune and his family & friends are having a good time, especially most of UNSC & SA having a party while some are doing their duty but they will celebrate the christmas.
Jaune and his friends are having a drinking to celebrate until they got drunk.

Johnson:" Oh boy... *hic* I'll do love drinking *hic*  since *hic* the war *hic*."

Sakor:" Y-Yes... *hic* It's been *hic* a long time."

Jaune:" Hey man, I gotta say it's *hic* good you *hic* stay by my *hic* side since my *hic* tormented. I *hic*
want to give Cardi a piece of *hic* my-"

Mrs. Arc:" Jaune!"

He look at his mother which she wasn't happy to see his son having drinking alcohol so she went to him and picked on his ear.

Mrs. Arc:" Mr. Jaune Arc, you just drinking an alcohol in this christmas day. I can't believe you."

Jaune:" Ow! Ow! Ow! Mom, I'm a leader of the colony and admiral of UNSC for piece sake!"

Mrs. Arc:" But I'm still your mother. Even you're an Admiral, I won't just watching my son getting drunk during this event."

Johnson:" Ohhh!!!! You *hic* got picked on the ear by your *hic* mother! Hahahahahaha!!!"

Sakor:" Hahahaha!!! It is *hic* kinda funny there."

Then suddenly, Arkkor & Miranda are standing there which aren't happy as well.

Miranda:" Sargeant, you have a better explain of why are you guys drunk in this event."

Arkkor:" Indeed. And commander Sakor, you're drinking too much alcohol and therefore, I must stop you from drinking."

Sakor:" You *hic* aren't tried to stop *hic* me."
( collapsed on the floor 'cause he wasted of alcohol drinks.)

Jaune:" Okay, okay, okay *hic* . I'll stop drinking."

Mrs. Arc:" Good."

After the party, everyone went to sleep. Jaune woke up late and went out to his room to pay a visit at Beacon academy.

...

Jaune went to the academy to steal presents from the students, including
Team CRDL and replace it with coals and put a letter on it for his payback.

Letter:
Dear students of Beacon academy,

I've heard that you have been bad to Jaune Arc. As your punishment of being naughty, I'm going to take your presents away and replace it with coals.

Sincerely, Santa Claus.

He finished stealing the presents and putting each coals in it and went back to his city. As he came back from Beacon academy, he was headed back to his bed when he saw Prryha standing there with her smiled on her face.

Prryha:" I see that you steal their presents from being naughty to you."

Jaune:" So, you guess it. Well, they're been naughty, after all."

He said as they laughed for a bit until they stopped and then, they said.

Jaune:" So, what is it you wake up so late?"

Prryha:" Well, since everyone here are asleep. We can have a perfect opportunity here in this spot."

Jaune:" An opportunity?"

He said as she pointed up to the ceiling. He looked up to see a mistletoe on the top of the ceiling. He went look at Prryha when she kissed on his lips which he was blushed to see that coming. It was his first kiss that he never felt it before. And so, he kissed back as they hugging each other.

Prryha:" I love you, Jaune."

Jaune:" I love you too, Prryha."

They kissed again as they hugging each other. For his life of tormented he feels so happy that he will enjoy this christmas eve.

The End