Chapter 24

After the battle of Atlas, the UNSC & SA troops gather all weapons, vehicles, aircrafts, technologies (from the wreckage of both CSS battlecruiser) & resources to prevent Atlas or White fangs to get their hands on them. The frigates came down to pick up covenant equipments and resources to return the base. After that, they remove the bodies & destroyed vehicles and aircrafts from the streets and they clearing up Atlas kingdom for weeks. Now, Atlas was safe and the plot of the covenant are failed to take it but there are problems within the kingdom.
At the council room, the counselors of Atlas wanted to get covenant weapons & technologies so they demand Jaune and their comrades & allies to hand their enemy equipments, resources & supplies that they took from the battle. Jaune was frustrated that they're going to take his stuff by force if he won't accept it. Then, he said.

Jaune:" For a last time. No!"

Atlas councilor 1:" You see your enemy invade our kingdom! They're attacking our land and killing some of our people! As the councilor of Atlas, I demand-"

Jaune:" You demand nothing! You don't tell us what to do. We have a reason of why we take our enemy stuffs is because you might take it as well."

Atlas councilor 2:" Look, boy. They invade our land and they lost the battle. So, it is right to take their weapons and technologies for our private property."

Sakor:" And use it against grimms and the White fang. How about they manage to steal your resources, supplies, weapons, and even worse, Paladins. We don't trust your kingdom for using those weapon like us to against each other."

Atlas councilor 1:" Are you saying you won't give it to us?"

Jaune:" Yes. I also report from Miranda Keyes that you order your men to defend your lives instead of your own people."

Atlas councilor 3:" Well... You see..."

Then, he was interrupted by Jacque stepped in as his anger towards to Jaune and said.

Jacque:" What about my family! I think your men just kidnapped them from me during the battle!"

Johnson:" Kidnapped? Don't you dare to put false accusation on Jaune. Reporting from my men, they went to Reach city to have a place to safe."

Jacque:" A place that you stole from me!"

Atlas councilor 1:" Enough!"

They silence themselves as they heard a councilor shouted. He calmed down as he look at Jaune and said to him.

Atlas councilor 1:" You, ask me something, why did you lied a way to Beacon with your fake transcript. We've been wondering of why you do it?"

He said as he raised his eyebrow of why he lied a way in the Beacon academy.
Jaune take a deep breath and said to him with a serious voice.

Jaune:" You know why? I want to be a hero to bring peace between humans and faunus. But it seems my dream is gone since Cardin revealed to everyone in the academy. Luckily, I have friends who are understand me. Now, like I said, I will not give you our enemy weapons & technologies for your questionable partner like Jacque. We'll be off for today. Good day, gentlemen."

As he said, he and his friends left the council room and went back to Reach city to be ready for the covenant next attack.

Dorm, Ruby POV

After hearing the news about the battle of Atlas, We're so relieved that it was over. But what Penny shocked was his father was disappeared and it claims that the covenant kidnapped him, making her worried I tried to calm her down but she got so much worried.