Chapter 5

Beacon Academy, Ozpin POV

I was sitting at my chair and drink my cup when I heard the news about the event of WF lieutenant assassination at the warehouse and WF members were arrested. I was shocked to hear the news.

*Flashback*

Olivia:" This is Olivia of the Vale in breaking news, one of the White Fangs leader "Lieutenant" as they called him has been recently killed at the warehouse. We see WF members were scared and shocked to see their leader is killed. They claimed that he was shot in the head despite his aura protecting him. The police arrested so easily that there's no questions of who killed him. This is Olivia, signing off."

*Flashback end*

Knowing that there is an unknown who can access the weapons that can shoot through the aura. Who are they working for? I asked Qrow to find those unknown groups. Also, there's a report that the village was attacked by Grimms when Atlas soldiers abandon them. I was shocked so I called Team CFVY to help them. When they came back, they said the village was empty and there's no bodies within the area. My assistant, Glynda Goodwitch, came to me and said,

Glynda:" Prof. Ozpin, are you alright?"

Ozpin:" I'm fine. It's just when I saw the news I was shocked to hear it."

Glynda:" The one the event of WF lieutenant assassination."

Ozpin:" Yes and the reports that the village is empty without a trace. Glynda, I think we have a new group that they don't want us to find."

Glynda:" So that's why you sent Qrow to find them."

Ozpin:" Yes. We must find them before Ironwood does. Because you know what he'll do."

Glynda:" He'll take their weapons and technology to use them against our enemy."

Ozpin:" And it will fall into the wrong hands. It will be..."

Glynda:" Chaos around in remnant."

Ozpin:" Exactly. We must find them first."

Glynda:" Yes sir."

Ozpin:" And Glynda, have you found a trace of Jaune?"

Glynda:" No, Professor. There is no sign of Mr. Arc. His family were worried sick."

Ozpin:" Very well then."

She takes an elevator and leaves. I am so worried about what happened to Mr. Arc. When Cardin showed his fake transcript, me and my staff were so angry at him when Velvet told me that he saved her from the grimm. I called his father and talked to him about his son's actions. He was angry for what he's done to him. He told his son to tell everyone about what happened back there. After his story, everyone realized they did bad things to Jaune and started to get angry at Cardin & his team. The only people who still trust him are Team RWBY, JNPR, SSSN, & CFVY. I also received word from his family to find him and heard their father was beaten by their mother. When Qrow came back, he found only his armor and weapons with blood on it. His family thinks that he's still alive out there. They won't give up until they find him. I was hoping that he would be alive out there to survive.

Ozpin:" Where are you, Mr. Arc."

Atlas POV

???:" Do you believe that those unknown groups have a weapon that can go through the aura."

???:" Yes. Maybe if we find those unknown groups, we should ask them to have their weapons and technology for our government."

???:" Yes, imagine if we can win the war against the grimms and the white fangs and show the world that Atlas will be their protection."