Chapter 23

A lot of UNSC and SA ships came into the fight, Longswords & SA banshees firing at covenant ships in sights. The pelicans and SA phantoms landed as the troops deployed to fight against covenant forces in streets. Atlas soldiers was stuck in their position in the battlefield when they saw them coming as they firing at covenant forces in the streets. A bunny faunus marine shoots at covenant grunts and jackals with his battle rifle. SA major grunt order his minor grunts to shoot at jackals, grunts & elites. SA hunters shoots a fuel rod cannon at wraith multiple times as it explodes. A covenant grunt riding a ghost to open fired at them. They take cover as human marine fired a rocket launcher at it. Three covenant banshees came to shoot them but they shot down by UNSC wasps & SA banshees. 2 covenant spirit came down to deploy troops and they fired at UNSC, SA & Atlas soldiers. A brute is going shoot them with his grenade gun but he got run over by a warthog that appeared out of nowhere. 2 covenant spirits were going to escape when they got shot down by UNSC frigate. Seeing their ships, weapons & technology, the atlas soldiers are shocked they took down enemy forces and they thinking that UNSC & SA are much better than Atlas military. A UNSC captain came to them and said.

UNSC captain:" Which one of you charge here?"

One of Atlas soldier is a sergeant stepped forward and said to him.

Atlas sergeant:" Here."

UNSC captain:" Where are a rest of your troops? Shouldn't they come here to help you guys to evacuate the civilians?"

Atlas sergeant:" They left. We have orders to retreat to Atlas capital to defend it."

UNSC captain:" And you just abandon your people to die, sergeant!

Atlas sergeant:" W-What?"

UNSC captain:" You hear me! You have a lack of discipline that no soldiers can't handle this situation. Where we come from, we soldiers fight to the end to protect our humanity from enemies like insurrectionist,  covenant & the flood. We will never turn our backs and run away from the battle and leaving anyone to die by those damn genocide religious aliens! We have a fighting spirit within us while you guys just do nothing but being a cowards when you see one of your comrade dies. Also, follow that order will only defend the councilors and not for the civilians!

Atlas sergeant:" B-But we have to follow orders from our higher-ranking officers to protect the counselors at all costs."

UNSC captain:" Fuck the orders! They don't care about innocent lives anyway! You want to be a soldier to do what is right. Well, do it!  Your government didn't do shit to push on against the grimms & the White fangs. Now tell me, are you going to follow that such an order, sergeant?"

Atlas sergeant:" I..."

Then, an explosion came out as the building is caught on fire. He was going to say something but in his mind, he was right, Atlas government are nothing more but imaginary vision  thinking they are most powerful military in Remnant and suppose to protect people of other kingdoms. He brings up his courage and turn around his men to said.

Atlas sergeant:" You know what? Fuck the order! We have to save our people! Who's with me!"

His men agreed to him as they bring up their courage and ready themselves to defend their kingdom. A sergeant look at UNSC captain as he holding his gun.

UNSC captain:" Then, be a soldier of who you are."

He grabbed his gun from his hand as he ready to fight the invader and save his people.