s i e t e

"Let me go!" She screeched, writhing away from his grasp. Somehow twisting her so it was facing upwards, she flicked her finger so it scratched him in the wrist, deep enough to draw blood. The red liquid dropped onto the floor, and time began passing in slow motion.

"Grey!" Elias screamed. A loud ringing echoed in the room. Police Sirens. The people outside who watched began parting, gasps resonated past the halls, and the swish of the sliding door awoke him from the terrified trance.

Three Police officers lined the room, authoritative and blank looks staring at the three others in the room.

"Gabriela Garcia, you are under penalty for the accused acts of convincing Isobel Riley of committing suicide," The one in the middle cleared his throat. "Sir, you may need to step aside," he said to Eric. Eric gulped in fear, and slowly nodded, stepping behind the officer.

Grey stood still. Eric had let go of her arm just as the Willowside Creek officers entered the room, but she stood stoically. Not one noise emitting from her panicked face. "Now, in Willowside creek, you should know that there is a thing such as a penalty for those who are accused of a crime. That means you, Gabriela," The officer in the middle gave her a pointed look. "Are to spend three days in a cell for your accused crimes."

Elias was shocked, no words coming out of his mouth. His sister did no such things, did she? She wasn't a monster like he was. She didn't kill people for money and fame as he did. Though, he was beginning to think that was false.

The only thing Gabriela muttered, was, "Grey. Call me grey." Elias and everyone else in the room blinked. And then, as soon as she began thrashing, she ran out of the room, escaping everyone.

Within seconds, the officers somehow managed to scramble out of the room, chasing Grey, the door sliding forwards and backward, leaving a shocked Eric and surprised Elias.

But within another second, Elias flew out of the room, not caring to see if Eric followed.

_______

The first few things Elias felt when he arrived outside was the faint feeling of water droplets soaking his clothes, the next feeling being dread. Willowside Creek had found its one of many dead bodies in the Willowside creek, otherwise known as Willow Creek. The stench of dense rain disseminated amongst the dull neighborhoods and diluted everyone's senses.

Yet that didn't stop him from running to his sister, who somehow managed to run away from the officers who were chasing her. He spotted her, not far away from the hospital parking lot, where men in black police gear were chasing her.

She was yelling something, clearly to which the men were answering. "Don't touch me!" She screamed, and Elias was even more determined to catch up to her.

"Ma'am, you're going to have to stop running if you don't want to go to real life prison." One of them exclaimed, and he could hear his sister growl in anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dietrogolia

~Acnologia