Chapter 1

I feel my body is so heavy I can't move. I can't even lift my eyelids or my finger. I want to create a little sound but my voice doesn't allow me to make it. I heard some noise but it's just so hard to focus on what's the noise is all about. I was in and out of consciousness. And then all of a sudden my head becomes clear and I open my eyes. I was in a spacious room with ancient decorations. I was baffled. My memory from before runs thru my head it overwhelms me I started to cry. Then all of a sudden a girl the age of fifteen appears in front of me. Her eyes a little swell because of crying.

"Young miss what's wrong? Why are you crying? Tell this servant and this servant will do whatever you wants me to do." The girl asks,tears streaking her cheeks. I just keep staring at her. She continue to cry while saying that I greatly give them grief and worry when I just lose consciousness from the garden and not waking up for 3 days.

While I was in my own world daze on what's happening, memories from someone filled my head. She is the youngest daughter of the Prime Minister of their kingdom and a lady from a noble first rank Duke household. Their love story is wide known for the Prime Minister only love one woman and that is her mother Su Fei. He doesn't have a concubine only one legal wife. The Prime Minister, Bai Feng is a loyal servant of His Majesty the Emperor. He is upright and a good civil servant that he is one of the trusted minister of Emperor Long Zheng. They are good friends since a long time ago when the Emperor is only the crown prince.

Bai Feng and Su Fei have five children the eldest is a son, Bai Fei Hsien twenty five years old married to the eldest daughter of Wei Household a military clan. Her name is Wei Yu Lan. They have a son named Bai Fu Hsi, four years old. The second is the eldest daughter named Bai Fei Ying twenty three years old princess consort of the youngest sibling of the emperor, Long Yu. They have a daughter Long Lan, six years old. The third son is Bai Fan Ying eighteen years old. He is a scholar and a gentleman. The fourth is Bai Fa Hsien sixteen years old and preparing for the imperial examination. The last one is Bai Fei Lan, the youngest and she is thirteen years old. The one who I transmigrated into. As the the youngest one and a girl at that she is the most pampered and doted upon coupled that she is sickly and weak. Started at birth her health is poor, always sick even when she got older. Because of that her family treated her like a fragile glass that easy to break. They pampered her. Spoil her like there's no tomorrow. Even though they pamper her to death she is a quiet and timid young lady. She loves to read and spend her time to sit on her garden. Everyday after eating a meal she walks to the garden and marble the sights of beautiful flowers. But one day when she go back to her room she just fell unconscious and became a vessel to another soul. Just like that her life ends. Her deepest regret is that she didn't get to spend more time to her family because she loves to be alone. And she just wants to return all the love they give to her.

And now that I get a second chance in life I will fulfill the wishes of the original owner of this body and I will redo the regret of my life.I know that my family loves me and they want and know the best for me so this time, yes this time I will listen to them and love them just like they love me ..unconditionally.