Chapter 6

Summer days. In this weather people in my old life has many activities. They just can't sit still for the weather is nice, the scenery is good and they just love summer! I wonder what is good in summer- it's hot, it is soo hot, damn it's hot! My vocabulary is expanding 😏

Now here in this godforsaken era I sooo hate summer! I really feel tired just thinking of the word hot. It's like my body is again weakening. I don't want to move. I feel like lazying around. I am soo lazy I just want to lounge here in my comfortable chair, reading and eating summer fruits while Loulu is fanning me to relieve me my greatest enemy-scourching hotness of the surrounding.

This idle life is soo my kind of life! I can really get used to it. Like I have a servant that will do my bidding, how cool is that? I feel that I will becoming more and more lazy each day.

I need to exercise! I remember that the doctor said that I should exercise so that my body will be strong.

It's like I have an epiphany and suddenly I stand up. My servant got startled, she stop fanning and ask me, "Young miss, what is wrong? Is there a fire?" Her eyes is scanning the surrounding, she cover me with her petite body protecting me.

I face her and put my hands on her shoulder. I stared at her nervous eyes.

"We need to go out." I told her in a serious tone.

"Why? Where is the fire? We should go to the main hall to inform the Madam." Loulu is getting anxious she open her mouth to call-

"No! Listen, don't call anyone. There is no fire. No anything." I put my hand in her mouth stopping before she calls for anyone.

"I just think that we need to stop being idle for today and have some fun outside!" My smile is blinding, there is a glint of mischievousness in my eyes.

"Young miss, you scared me. I thought .." Loulu just sigh and relax a little.

I put my lips near her ear and whispered. She immediately look at me, her eyes got big. I stop myself from laughing, I thought she will have a whiplash. Her eyes are so big and her mouth hanging.

"Loulu you're so cute, you know." I pinch her left cheek and grin at her.

---

I am walking in a park- not. We are in the busy street of the city where restaurants and stores are located. I am currently immersing myself in this busy street while walking. My head is turning left and right to see the scenery of ancient street.

People are walking, talking, bartering, selling. There are rows of buildings with a red lanterns hanging. Trees are planted in every corner of the buildings and at the side there are foodstalls. You can smell the delicious aroma in every stalls. The pathwalks are wide and made with cobblestones. There is a lake at the right side of the streets lining with trees. It is also have small boats here and there for you to rent if you want.

Are you curious on what I whispered to Loulu? No?

Well I just told her to 'borrow' a clothes to my third brother so that I can disguise as a boy. Now I can swagger on the streets without worry. Loulu sure is capable, she also 'borrowed' a simple crown jade piece for my hair and an old boots for my feet! Now that's what you call a good accomplice. Hehe ..

So we are walking down the street and then I stop in front of a restaurant.

The entrance is grandly decorated with carvings and the door is designed in half circle.

I look inside and then turn to Loulu.

"Loulu dear, do you have enough money?" I ask her.

Loulu slap her chest a little and answer me, "Young master, do not fear I have enough money to spend here."