Chapter 11

Meanwhile at the side of '*cough' male lead ..

There is a drop of silent that is hard to breathe. The slender white jade fingers are tapping rhythmically at the black oakwood table. The servant who is reporting is sweating profusely kneeling at the floor. Didn't dare to raise his head.

Seconds pass like this but a certain young man didn't care what he is doing just continue to tap his fingers while having a thoughtful look. Entering his own little world, he block all stimulus in his surroundings. Even the servant who is having a hard time because of the master's demeanor is forgotten.

Who would have thought, the one who causes a ruckus a little while ago is the Second Young Miss of the Prime Minister. The one who deemed a handsome immortal young man is the rumored young miss who is afraid of the people seeing her face because it is ugly. The miracle doctor that mysteriously disappear without a trace is the same young miss who is rumored to be talentless that they scorned her to be unfilial because she is causing a problem to the prestigious Bai Household. Who is so heartless and vicious to spread some malicious rumor to the second young miss that is the very opposite of the gossips. What is their reason for spreading such rumors? What will they obtained? In the Bai household the family is so close knit that they are a role model for others. And why did they not oppose such malicious rumors that is going around to their precious young miss? What are they thinking? This is a little deeper than what is on the surface.

And thus, the certain male lead is having a discussion of his own thinking that the Bai household is plotting something and that something is what he needs to know. His lips curve a little at the corner, there is something that flash on his darkened eyes. But it is not known for it disappear within second.

This is interesting, such entertainment in this boring city. I need to know the details.

And so he order the same servant who is kneeling for who knows how long to continue to investigate the matters concerning the Bai household.

His fingers not tired of tapping abruptly stops. He stood and walk at the window. Looking far away, there is something that he is unsettled. And all the more that he frowned. What is happening to him? He narrows his eyes and turn and walk away at the window without looking back. The sky is getting clearer, the winds blows softly like whispering a promise to him. A good feeling sprout, slowly growing from within.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

From the male lead let's see what the female lead is upto.

Fei Lan busying herself goes to her tea cafe to see it's development. And of course she uses the veil to hide her face and concealing that she is the second miss of the Prime Minister household. She is with her most trusted servant Loulu who is also in disguise.

They secured the location of the tea cafe at the heart of the bustling city where many nobles and rich personages comes and goes. The cafe is indeed now famous and known to the people that someone owns it with a powerful backing that's why they didn't dare oppose it and just enjoy the succulent and delicious food and teas they offered.

The tea cafe was built with a three storey dark colored bricks and balconies. The decoration is simple but with a touch of homey and classic elegance. The people who visit the cafe much to their pleasure feels at home and their fatigue diminishes when they are at the cafe due to the calmness and exquisite layout they provided. The people are satisfied that's why they always comes back. Not only the food and teas are superb, also the settings and the service is top quality. What could they ask for more?

At the top floor who only the most VIP can access sat an elegant maiden who posses a noble aura. But her countenance is veiled covering mostly of her face only leave her big watery round eyes who possess an alluring shines to them. Whoever stared to those eyes might end up enchanted. Her delicate beautifully arched eyebrows gives more highlight to her lush dark and thick eyelashes that curved slightly upwards giving her eyes a seductive look. Only for her eyes that is not covered one would fantasize that the maiden is a rare beauty that could ruin a country. This maiden is lackadaisically sipping her tea while observing people down the floor. Her room albeit private and located at the top floor has a window with intricate wooden design that serves like a curtain to not see inside only silhouette but the people inside can see and have a view to the lower floor. Of course who am I describing? The female lead who is in disguise, Fei Lan who else.