Fricken' Silence

The movie finished and, surprisingly, Andrew loved it. "HA, I knew you'd like it!" He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, you were right." They both laughed. They left the theatre and drove back to Jaiden's apartment. When they arrived, Ari began screaming at Andrew because he had never met Andrew. "Ari, shut up! It's okay, he's my friend!" Ari did not shut up.(XD) Jaiden moved Ari into a different room. Her and Andrew contemplated what to do. "Maybe we could play 'Cards Against Humanity'?" Jaiden suggested. "Don't you need  four or more players for that?" Andrew asked. "It's fine, we can just make a new way to play." After a couple minutes of discussing, they came up with a plan; whoever has the funniest answer to the card, gets a point. They played for two hours and by the end, both her and Andrew's sides hurt. Andrew got a text from Shane. "Oh no, Shane needs me to film some last minute stuff for his series on Jake Paul. I have to go, I'm sorry." He looked disappointed. "No it's fine, we've been playing for..." She checked the time, "two hours!" she exclaimed. "Oh my gosh, really?" She looked at him and said in a sarcastic tone, "No, we've only been playing for two minutes." She was hoping to make him laugh. She succeeded. Then they both got quiet. They looked at each other. After a couple of seconds of looking into each other's eyes, Andrew made a move. He leaned in and kissed her. After twenty seconds, they ended their passionate kiss. "Woah" they said at the same time. They laughed nervously. Then Andrew said, "I-I should probably get going." She replied, "Yeah, you probably should. Shane needs you."

(I like the chapter name so i'm Keeping it)