Epilogue-Seven Years Later

"JAY! Get down here! It's almost time for school!" Jaiden yelled to her six year old son, Jay. "Daddy's going to take you school today!" Andrew said. "Yay! Daddy gets to see my school, today!" Jay exclaimed happily. "Daddy has already seen your school, Jay." Andrew smiled. "I know, but Jay told me that they got a new swing-set yesterday," he said. Jaiden smiled. "Okay, then. Have fun on the new swings! I love you, Jay." She kissed his forehead. "I love you too, Andrew," Jaiden said as she kissed him. "I love you too, Mommy!" Jay exclaimed as he ran out the door. "Wait for me!" Andrew sprinted out the door to catch Jay. Jaiden had gained many subscribers on YouTube, and that was now her full-time job. Andrew, worked as a cameraman for the local news station, and loved his job very much. The family had moved to El Monte after Jaiden got pregnant. Andrew wanted to raise Jay there because he had been raised there as well. Jaiden agreed because she had always wanted to live in El Monte. Every two weeks, Jaiden, Andrew, and Jay went to go visit Shane and Ryland so that their little boy, Sage, could play with Jay. They had a happy life together. They never wanted it to change. And it never did.