Chapter 17

A couple months later, Jaiden and Andrew went to the local shelter. They had just moved in together and had decided to adopt a dog. When they arrived, their ears were immediately filled with the sounds of dogs barking and cats meowing. Her and Andrew walked into the shelter. The lady greeted them. She asked what kind of animal they were looking for. "We wanted to adopt a dog, preferably a pittie," Andrew said. The lady said, "We have one pit bull. His name is Thor. We found him on the side of the road with two broken legs and a huge gash in his side. We didn't know if we could save him, but we did! He's very shy, and may need some time to get used to his new home to really open up to you two but once he does, he's an amazing dog." Jaiden was heartbroken. She couldn't believe anyone would do that to an animal. The lady took her and Andrew to the kennel Thor was staying in. She immediately fell in love with him. "Omg Andrew, I love him! Can we adopt him? Pleeeeeease?" Andrew rolled his eyes. "FINE we can adopt him." he said in an annoyed tone, but Andrew had actually fallen in love with Thor, too. They filled out the application and welcomed Thor into his new home! Later that day, the couple announced on Instagram Live that they were dating. The chat was filled with sweet, loving comments from their fans. Jaiden also snuck in that they had adopted Thor. I  can't believe all these people came to see me and Andrew! Jaiden thought. She smiled with lovingly at the camera.