Chapter 16

"Yes?" Shane answered. "I need to talk to you for a second." Shane opened the door to let her into his room. "What did you need to talk to me about?" She hesitated. She started crying right there. "Jaiden, what's wrong?" Shane asked as he hugged her. She told him about how Andrew had asked her to be his girlfriend and how she didn't think she was good enough for him. "Oh, Jaiden. Don't say that! You're an amazing person and Andrew better be grateful to have you as his girlfriend. If he isn't, come to me and I'll knock some sense into him." Jaiden and Shane laughed at that. After a couple of minutes of her and Shane just sitting on the bed talking, she finally calmed down. "Thanks, Shane. I didn't know who else to talk to." Shane smiled. "I'll always be here for you if you need to talk."  Then Ryland called out, "Dinner's ready!" Her and Shane went downstairs. Andrew immediately ran up to her. "Jaiden, are you okay? You look like you were crying!" She smiled and said, "I'm fine. I'm just tired. Ari kept me up all night!" She laughed awkwardly. "Well, are we going to tell them?" Andrew asked. Garrett looked confused. Tell us what?" he asked. "Tell you that me and Andrew are dating!" she said. "Really?" Ryland said, then paused for a second, "Tea!" Everyone laughed. "Are you going to announce it on social media?" Shane asked. Her and Andrew looked at each other. "Probably. But not yet." Andrew said. "Sounds fair. Just don't wait six months before telling the internet if you break up like me and Lisa!" They laughed and started dinner.