Shitty Hair!!!

I'm bored so here's another chapter enjoy nobody haha get it cuz nobody's reading this ok bye.
----------------------------------------

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IM SO GLAD YOUR HERE". I hugged him real tight. "BAKUGOU YOUR HERE!! I'M GLAD THAT YOUR HERE!!" shitty hair yelled while hugging me back. "Awww your so beautiful" He said to me.

"Uh Thanks" I squeaked while blushing. "Aww, stop hiding you face" Kiri said while I had my hand on my face. He said "Let me see you schedule" when I gave him my schedule he looked over it and this smug look came upon his features. "Whats with that face"? I ask and his smile grows wider.

"WE HAVE ALL THE SAME CLASSES BAKU" he yells at me happier than before. "Really"? I ask him like he was joking. "Yes really, why would I lie to you"? He's smiled dropped. "I don't fuckin know" I said while punching him in the arm softly.

After I punched him his smile came back and lifts me into the air with a big hug.

The hug got interupted by another bell. "Come, follow me, that was the late bell so we are going to be late for class, sorry". He said with an apologetic look on his face.

We both ran to class hand in hand, mostly because I didn't know where to go.

"Kirishima, your late, why"? the teacher asked while cocking an eyebrow.

"I-" he trys saying but got interuped by the teacher "Go have a seat, and you must be the new student"? He asks I just stood there watching Kiri go to his seat but answered.

"Well I have never been here before so what do you think"?? I said a little annoyed. "I don't take attitude in this class" he said blankly looking a little tired. "and I don't give a fuck" I said under my breath so he couldnt hear.

"Go take a seat next to Kirishima" he pointed to the open seat next to shitty hair.

When I sat down next to him he takes my hand, which causes me to have a clear blush on my face. "Uh shitty hair what the fuck are you doing"? I questioned, still having a blush on my face.

"Ah Um I- I'm sorry Bakugou I don't know what I was thinking" he said with a blush apparent on his face too.

"GUYS BE QUITE" the teacher yelled causing the the class to stare at us.

"Sorry Mr. Aizawa" Kiri responded, getting a chuckle to come out of my mouth cuz he got in trouble.

"Sorry Bakugou, for getting us in trouble". He said looking down at me.

"Its whatever shitty hair but I have something to tell you" I say to him. "What is it"? He asks with a worried look on his face.

"Ive been getting these weird text messages from someone". He looks at me with relief on his face, but I don't why.

"what have they been saying?" he asked. "They have been telling me how hot i am, and how they can't live without me" I said with a blank expression.

"Well for one, you are hot may I say, and two, I can understand why they can't live without you, I mean your you Bakugou". He said with a beautiful smile plastered on his face. WAIT BEAUTIFUL NO WAY!!!.

Which thinking of how "beautiful" his smile is just made me blush even harder than I already am.

"Okay okay I get it shitty hair" I whisper loud enough for him to hear.

"Awww your so cute when your blushing" he said, smile getting bigger.

"Shut the hell up" I shushed with a finger to my lips to make him shut up. "haha what else did they say"? He asked getting closer to me but I back up a little. "Thats, That's it, That's all they said" I stuttered out because he was close to me and we are in CLASS.

Thank the Lords the bell rang making us get up and walk outside to go to our next class. We were walking to our next class when suddenly he stopped me. "Bakugou there's something I need to tell you". He said while looking down.
                 To be continued

HAHAHA I HAVE ENDED IT HERE ON A CLIFFHANGER AGAIN.

but what will Kiri say to Bakubro???

What will Baku do to the news???!?

Find out in the next chapter byaaaaa...
----------------------------------------
Wassup my doods , lol this took me another hour to write but your welcome and don't forget to vote byaaaaa💗💗
       this chap. Was 764 Words.