Another Stupid Plan (part 1)

Heyo another update... Ik ik its been more than a month since i last updated and im sorry to say that this chapter is just a filler buuuuut the next one will be out soon and it will be extra long.
----------------------------------

Bakugo's P.O.V

Baekhyun looks over at Kiri and sees him trying to escape. "Are you sure you want to do that?" He asked Kiri.

I see that shitty hair is trying to escape so I yell and try to distract them.

I tell out "Guys!!". They all look back at me.

Baekhyun yelled and asked me "What do you want?!", Rin did the same but said "You don't need to scream!!".

Kaito looked at Rin and said "Rin stop saying stupid shit".

I'm getting tired of this, "Will you guys stop fighting for once?" I asked.

Baekhyun looked back and said "umm we never fight what do you mean?!".

"Uh nevermind" i said not wanting them to hurt me more.

Buy luckily i didnt have to distract them anymore because Kirishima got out of the rope and pushed them all to the floor.

Once they were on the floor i yelled out to him, "babe the gun! Its on the night stand".

He looked at the gun, picked it up and yelled "Nobody move!!!".

            To be continued

What will he do with the gun?

Will they actually escape?

Find out next chapter
----------------------------------

Ok once again i sorry for a short chapter but it was a filler and i hope u guys understand
This chapter was 258 words.