Reunion

Aye what's going on ppl, I know I haven't posted in a while but school has me going crazy heh anyway here is an update. p.s SPOILER it's called reunion because bakugou and deku meet again since they moved from eachother ok enjoy.

Bakugou's P.O.V:

"Its about my past" Shitty hair said while looking down at our hands that were together.

I thought about what to say but nothing. That was until my mouth moved on its own.

I tried to comfort him "hey listen Eijiro, it's okay, but I'm going shopping and if you wanna go too to "protect" me then you can" I said with my fingers quoting protect. I had to smile to cheer him up so I did.

He looked up after I said that and started "Yea sure I'll go with you" with a big shark tooth smile, that made my stomach flutter, but I wouldn't admit that.

"Okay let's go" was all he said before I grabbed his hand and started walking.

It was around 3:25 pm since school let out at 2. We walked about 10 minutes to the store since we lived right down the road from it.

As we walking in my shoe came untied and so I had to reach down and tie it. "go on without me, I'll catch up" I said leaning down.

I finished up with my shoe but as I rose up and started walking I bumped into someone.

"Oh um, I'm sorry" the short green haired boy said. "Deku?" I said. "Kacchan is that really you?" he asked with a surprised look on his face.

"Yea, wait you remember me from when we were little?" I asked a little surprised because after he moved when we were around 10 I was sure he would forget me.

He leaped forward and hugged me. "Of course I remember you, we are childhood friends" he said crying in my chest.

Of course I had to hug him back, I mean we went 6 years without contact. "Shh it's okay I'm back" I said trying to calm him down.

He looked up from my chest with a tear stained face and a big smile.

But our little reunion got interrupted when Kiri came back out looking for me.

"Katsuki are you okay... OMG MIDORYIA ARE YOU OKAY?!" he yelled while running to us.

"yea I'm fine, just really happy that Kacchan remembers me" Deku said.

"Kacchan?" Kiri asked. Deku nodded, let go of me and begun to talk "yea Kacchan is a childhood nickname I made Bakugou".

Kiri just nodded his head and asked "so you two have known eachother since you were little?".

"Yea we used to live right next door to eachother, so we've know eachother since we were in elementary". I said looking at Kiri making sure he understood Deku and I were just friends.

He looked like he understood and said "well that's great that you are already close with a member or our squad" to me.

Deku nodded "yup, but I have to get home my mom is waiting for me and the groceries, talk to you guys later" he said while turning and walking the opposite direction. Before he got to far he turned back around and said something really shocking.

"By the way, you two are a cute couple" with a wink, he turned back around and ran home knowing that I would run after him and try to kill him.

I stared blushing but when I looked at Kiri his face was the same color as his hair, maybe even darker than his hair.

"How does he know, DID YOU TELL HIM?!" he questioned me.

I shook my head no and grabbed his hand while walking in the store.

~Time Skip brought to you by a flustered bakugou~

We finally got to my house and kiri said "well this your stop".

"Yea I guess it is, want to walk to school tomorrow though" I asked with my hand on my neck.

"I'd love to" he said before kissing my forehead and walking over to his house.

When I got inside my house I put the groceries up and went to my room.

When I hopped on my bed the words Kiri said earlier popped up in my head "Its about my past".

I shrugged them off knowing he would tell me when he's ready, but for now I need some sleep.

to be continued

What about kirishima's past that's so bad

Will he ever tell bakugou??

Find out in the next chapter.
----------------------------------------
Ok guys so this is just a filler chapter that's why it's so short but the next one will be good. I'm sorry it's so long but I hope you enjoyed their little reunion because I kinda like the fact the bakugou doesn't hate my baby midoryia but that's my opinion. Okay enough talking I'll let y'all be but don't forget to vote💗
This chap. Was 830 words.