My Boyfriend

WOOOOHOOOOO HERE WE GO ANOTHER CHAPTER YOU SHITHEADS lol sorry got a little excited there
----------------------------------------

Kirishima's P.O.V:

"I wanna ask you something" I said before pulling away from the blonde haired boy.

"and I hope you don't run away when I ask you this" I was really nervous to ask him this I mean it's so early and we just met, but I need to do this and make him mine.

Here goes nothing "Bakugou will you be my boyfriend??" I asked with my eyes forced shut and a blush on my face.

"Sure why not shitty hair" was all he said before I interrupted him, "well it was worth a shot"... "wait" I took a second to register what he said. "OH MY GOD YOU SAID YES" I realised with a blush on my face and wide eyes.

He sat there on my bed nodding his head "thats what I said" all I could do was stare at his beautiful features, blush, and think to myself, HE'S ACTUALLY MINE!!!.

He broke the silence with "now who's the one blushing?" with a smug look on his face.

"Uh ummm be quite bakugou it's not my fault your so adorable" was all I said before he put his finger on my lips to shush me.

"Its not bakugou no more" He said. I looked at him confused until he took his finger off my lips and said "Call me Katsuki from now on".

I was still confused until I realised that Katsuki was his first name. "Okay then, you have to call me Eijiro" I said before hopping off my bed.

I took Katsuki by the hands and pulled him off the bed to stand in front of me.

"hey Katsuki?" I asked

"Wassup, shitty hair?" he questioned back.

"would you mind if I did something real quick?" I asked with blush creeping onto my face.

He seen my blush on my face so then he started to heat up."Do whatever you want, I don't care".

I brought my right hand up to the left side of his face. He leaned into the touch, I brushed his cheek softly making him shiver at the touch of my warm hands. I learned in and as I was, I saw his eyes flutter close like it was from instinct.

As I leaned closer I made our lips brush against each other. But what took me by surprise is HE closed the gap between us, Making us lock lips and have a passionate kiss. It didn't go too far because we only just started dating.

The kiss was passionate and gentle. Not rough, nor was it stating that we were hungry for more.

I pulled back for air and seen he was looking down with a blush on his face that made him as red as my hair.

I took the opportunity to tease him. "Awww look at my little Katsuki blushing". He jerked his head up even more flustered and huffed making him look even hotter.

                       *Ding*

Bakugou's phone went off making us both jump a little.

"Do you have to leave so soon?" I asked with a pout trying to see if he can stay longer. "Yes, shitty hair my parents said to be home". "But you know, you could come over if you want" he said to me which made me jump up and nod my head.

We walked over to his house which was right next door.

When we entered he yelled for his parents. "HEY, OLD HAG, DAD GET IN HERE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" I laughed a little but then his dad came running in panicked and his mom slowly walked in saying "STOP YELLING IN THE GOD DAMN HOUSE".

"YOU HYPOCRITE, YOUR YELLING TWO" he yelled back to is mother. I hugged him trying to calm him down, which worked may I say.

"Mom, Dad I'm gay, and this is my boyfriend, his name is Eijiro Kirishima, but only I can call him Eijiro so you two call him Kirishima, or whatever".

He said bluntly which took his parents by surprise but all they did was run up to us and hug us saying "AWWWW WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND" in unison.

Once they got done squeezing us to death they finally got off, wiped there small tears and went back to doing what they were doing before we got here.

Katsuki opened his mouth to say something to me but was interrupted by phone.
                       *ding*
"Sorry baku I have to take this I'll be back once I'm done okay?" I told him before leaving his house to go onto the front porch.

Unknown:
I see you got a new toy to play with.

Kirishima:
What do you mean by new toy?!?

Unknown:
Your new boyfriend dumbass

Kirishima:
You know Bakugou?!?!

Unknown:
Yup and I'm here to take him away.

Kirishima:
LEAVE BAKUGOU ALONE!!!

Unknown:
You can't keep him away from me for long.

Kirishima:
TOUCH HIM AND YOUR DEAD!!!

Unknown:
Awww is kiri getting mad???

Kirishima:
LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE I MEAN IT!!!!

Unknown:
Kiri, I known where Bakugou goes to school, I know where he goes when he's by himself, and finally I know where he lives.

Kirishima:
TOUCH HIM AND YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

Kirishima:
Know what I'm done with you bye.

Right on cue Katsuki walked out. "Oi shitty hair, you okay?" he asked me.

"yea, yea, I'm fine babe" I said. "why what's up?" I asked him.

He came up to me and put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I put my arms around his neck then he said "You seemed pretty pissed off when you walked out".

I put my head on his shoulder and said "yea, sorry didn't mean to walk out like that".

He kissed the side of my head since my head was in his shoulder and said "Its okay shitty hair, just got a little worried, oh by the way I'm going to go and get new shoes wanna co-" was all he said before I shot up.

"NO YOU CAN'T GO" I yelled once my head was up.

He looked at me confused "wait why".

All I could muster up was "babe look, I need you to listen, I have to tell you something, I'm really worried for you right now" because I was panicking.

He brought one of his hands that was around my waist up to my face and asked "why?".

I leaned into the touch but had to take his hand off and intertwine our fingers so I could stay serious. "Its about my past" I said while looking down at our hands that were together.

                  to be continued

Woahhh what about Kiri's past that is so bad

And how will Baku react...
----------------------------------------
Wassup my doods, you welcome for the little fluff that was in here hehe, lol this took me yet again another hour to write but it's worth it, your welcome and don't forget to vote byaaaaa💗💗
this chap. was my longest with 1,185 words.