Im not a bad guy...

Heyooo i never expected this story to go so well but i guess it is and i just wanna thank all of you lovely readers
------------------------------------------------------

Kaito's P.O.V

"Okay guys lets go!"

We all loaded up into the car and drove off twords Toga's house. Time flies and we pull into the drive way.

We all picked Bakugo up and brough him into the house.

I noticed his phone was ringing, a call coming from Kiri so i just turned it off.

We sat him down on a chair, and he woke up a little after. "Baekyhun I missed you!". He said right when he woke up and seen us.

"Awww here Baku, take this" Baekyhun said and gave Bakugo a strange pill, but he threw it on the floor and yelled "I dont want it!".

Baekhyun's P.O.V

When Bakugo threw the pill on the floor i picked it up and leaned into his ear.

I had wisperd into his ear "Listen Bakugo, im not joking, they had drugged you, and its not right, I have to end it".

I rose back up so im standing straight up, "So take it" and handded it to him.

"Hey guys, I think you should leave, ya know give us some alone time" I winked at them so they would believe it.

They left.

He eventually took the pill and 5 minutes later the drug wore off.

He had finally realized where he was, "Where the fuck am I?", "What the fuck did you do to me?".

He had all these questions, "Listen shut up and let me explain, Rin had drug-".

He cut me off and said "No dont even speak to me, where is Kirishima?".

"I texted him from my phone to meet us here". We heard a knock come from the door. When it opened it was Kirishima.

Kirishima ran up to Bakugo and hugged him, "What happened?, why are you here?" He asked Bakugo.

Bakugo looked at me and simply said "Him".

"Listen, let me explain everything, please" I said to the two.

"10 minutes, then we're leaving" Kirishima said with a mad tone.

"Okay, thank you, so listen, im not the bad guy here, its about your past". I said offering them to sit on the couch with me.

We sat down and i began, "So back then, whenever you-"...

To be Continued

What does Kirishima's past have to do with the present?

How will the react?

Find out in the next chapter.
------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy i know this is really short and im sorry, its just im really sick so i need lots of rest, but this is a small update, that I will finish in a part 2 later on in the week✌✌

Peace😉