Another Stupid Plan (Part 2)

2 Hours Before:

Kaito's P.O.V

"Okay guys since that plan didn't work we have to try another one". I said to Rin and Baekyhun.

They nodded in agreement, thinking of what to do next.

Rin spoke up and said "I have an idea why dont we get Toga, Himiko Toga, to convince Bakugo to help her with something".

Baekhyun raised a finger and finished with "and that something Bakugo needs to do is go to the bar in the mall and have a drink with Toga, but really its a sleep remide to get him to pass out".

After he finish his sentence he nodded his head like he was satisfied with the plan.

I check my phone to see where Kirishima is with that boy toy, with my tracking app i put on my phone to teck his, and it looks like there headed to the mall. Then it struck me...

"Hey Rin text Toga right now about the plan and tell her we're doing it today". I looked at him and started doing so.

Rin's P.O.V

I pulled out me phone and started thexting Toga.

Rin:
Heyyy Toga what's up today?

5 Minutes Later

Toga:
Stalking, hanging out with Dabi, ya know the usual... why whats up?

Rin:
Well me and Kaito need your help with something.

Toga:
Which is?

Rin:
So you remeber Kirishima right?
The one that Kaito said has a new bf?

Toga:
Oh yea!! Isn't his new bf the hot and mischievous Bakugo?

Rin:
Yea...

Wait...

HES NOT HOT HE STOLE MY MANZ

Toga:
Yea and i see why lol
Joking sorry but yea what about them?

Rin:
Well he have another plan to get Kiri back but we have to give a sleep medicine to Bakugo so we can drag him to your's and Dabi's place? Pleaseee

Toga:
Fineee! Only if Dabi can come

Rin:
Yea the both of you can do the plan. Just come over and we will tell the whole plan to you.

Toga:
Gotcha on ma way now

Rin:
Kk see ya soon

Kaito's P.O.V

"They are thier way" Rin said once looking up from his phone.

"They?" Baekyhun asked.

"Yea Toga and Dabi" Rin said and raised an eyebrow.

I interrupted and said "Now that Dabis coming we have a bar tender to put the powder into Bakugo's drink" with a mischievous smile.

5 minutes pass and we hear a knock at the door. I go to answer it and its the lively Toga and her little boyfriend.

"C'mon on guys!" I yell for Rin and Baekyhun, "I'll explain everything on our way to the mall" I said while walking out of the front door.

Everyone hopped into the car. I start it up and start talking.

"Okay so first things first our roles in this plan. Dabi, your the bar tender, Toga your the scared little girl that doesnt want to take a drink by yourself". I said while driving down the road.

"Toga, what your going to do is once you see Bakugo you tell me and I'll let you to go and talk to him".

"Once you approach him, you will ask for some help with something, dont tell him what you need help with right then though". I looked at her to make sure she was listening.

"Now Dabi, while she is off talking to Bakugo, you will be setting up the drinks for the two, but the twist is, Bakugo's drink will have the sleep powder inside".

Dabi looked at me and said, "Im not killing him am I?". I shook my head and said "Unfortunately not, we need him alive for this plan to work".

I went back to looking at Toga,

"Ok, once you lure him towards the bar your going to convince him to take a drink with you cuz your to sacred to do it by yourself". "Once he agrees and takes it he will pass out about 5 minutes after"

Rin spoke up and said, "Then thats the cue for me, Baekhyun, and Kaito to come out and drag him to the car". "Once he is in the car we will drive to Yours and Dabi's house".

We had finally arrived at the mall and our plan was in action. We had all stepped out of the car, and walked inside to see them all hanging out and laughing in the food court.

It made me sick.

"Im ganna go set up" Dabi said to me.

Bakugo's P.O.V

She turned around and said "follow me".

I followed her to what looks like a bar. She sat down and offered a seat next to her. I took it and sat down hesitantly.

"So what did you need help with?" I asked nervously but I guess she heard right through me.

"No need to be nervous, I just need help with a drink, You see im to scared to drink by myself so i seen you and thought you looked like the daredevil type". I took a little iffence but at the same time took it as a compliment.

She didnt seem harmful so I agreed. She ordered two of the same drink, one for me and one for her.

"Ready?" She asked me, I nodded my head and we both took a big gulp of our drinks.

After a little while i started feelining dizzy, trying to keep my eyes open but i was failing miserably. I soon blacked out, seeing nothing but darkness.

Kaito's P.OV

"Great job Toga!! And Dabi". Now that he is fast asleep we need to get him into the car. I picked him up bridal style and surprisingly he was really light.

"Okay guys lets go!"

To Be Continued

What will they make poor Bakubro do?

Will they harm him?

Find out in the Next chapter!
------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be a bunch of anger , sadness, and foolery but dont let any of that deceive you bye guysss!!❤