Its a Trap!!!

Hey!!! You!!! Yea I'm talking tuh you!!!! Here's an update!!!! I'm sorry it took so long but her ya go. By the way this took me a couple hours and this is extra long.
----------------------------------------

Bakugo's P.O.V

I decided to attack back "Kiri is my man not yours and he will-" I got caught off when someone walks out from a stall.

Another guy came out and started yelling, "Bitch I know you ain't talking to my bestfriend Rin like that!!".

Rin turned to the other guy, "Thank you bestfriend", he said.

I turned to the mystery guy, fed up with this shit, "Are you Kaito?!" I asked with an angry expression.

He yelled back, "Yes, You got a problem?!", he screamed.

Damn does this guy not know what inside voices are.

I yelled back "Yes the fuck I do, I actually have a problem with both your asses" I was so mad.

Rin questioned me "Me!? What the fuck did I do to you!?", once again he was yelling.

I had to speak up of I would look like and idiot, And I'm not an idiot. "You are a phycotic bitch" I said trying to stay calm, but these people are testing my buttons.

Kaito looked offended but asked "Who said that?!! Rin's man?!!".

Okay first of all Shitty hair is mine.

"Um, Rin's Man?!?!" I question yelled.

He had a sly smirk on his face, "Yep, Kiri still loves him", I didn't believe it one bit. Rin decided to speak up, "Exacty" was all he said.

I don't know what this feeling was in my chest. I didn't want to believe it but, he cheated before so. Could he cheat again?

I found tears rolling down my cheeks but I quickly wiped em off and muttered "No he doesn't" under my breath. They didnt hear thankfully.

Kaito spoke up again "You know those text messages that Kiri got?". He asked me a stupid question.

I answered honestly, "Yes!! He told me all about them", I mean I wasn't completely lieing.

Rin and Kaito went back and forth telling me stupid shit. "Well me and him are still together" Rin said.

"Exactly, they have been texting for a very long time" Kaito said.

"He talks about how awful you are" Rin said.

"Yepp" Kaito said.

"When your not around him, he's always with me" Rin said.

"Do you need proof?" Kaito asked me.

My fists curled up into a ball and I threw a "No shit" at them. They were taken aback at my sudden rudeness but Kaito grabs his phone out of his pockets.

He brought the phone up to my face and said "Look, these are two pictures that I took of them". He showed me two pictures of Kiri and Rin together smiling.

One picture was of them talking and looked like they were having a fun time. The second one was of the two hugging and smiling.