YOU?!?!

Updated you ah welcomeeee haha...
----------------------------------------
Kirishima's P.O.V

"Bakugou there's something I need to tell you" I said.

I had to tell him that it was me sending those messages even if it ruins what we have.

"Umm what, your acting weird shitty hair" he said sounding worriedly, which only made him cuter, yes I said he was cute because the first time I seen him I felt a spark.

I take both of his hands and hold them. "WHAT DID YOU DO SHITTY HAIR?!?" He yelled sounding curious, scared and a little upset.

"You know how you gave me you phone number"? I asked while looking down. "Yes" he said with no expression trying to figure out what I was going to say next.

"Well that was me texting you" I said sounding like I was disappointed in myself, which I was.

He looked so shocked, great he hates me now.

He looked like he was trying to piece everything together and until he had an expression where I guess everything came out clear. "Kiri I-" he tried saying something but I didn't want to hear it because I knew it was bad.

"Wait Bakugou before you say anything I want you to know, once I saw you I thought you were very adorable" I said still holding his hands.

"Aww Kiri" I interrupted him again saying "Wait I'm not done, then you started to blush when I said things and you had this cutest smile that makes me melt inside and I'm sorry to keep you guessing Baku".

I finally stopped talking so he went "Can I talk now"? He questioned, I shook my head yes still looking at the ground with our hands intertwined.

"Kiri it's okay I understand" he said trying to cheer me up. But this only made me look up at him.

"Its not okay Baku, I know it's to early to be liking you but there's just something about you that seems so special to me" I said with a blush forming on my neck and cheeks.

"Kiri, I have to admit, I think your really special too, when I first saw you I really thought that I messed up my chance with you because of what I said". He looked at the ground and continued "No one has ever treated me as special as you treat me Shitty hair".

"Bakugou" I said while taking my hand, putting it under his chin, and lifting his face so our eyes meet.

"Your so adorable" I had said before smashing our lips together in a soft and romantic way so it wouldn't hurt. He melted into the kiss bringing his hands up, snaking them behind my neck. I pulled away for a breath and spoke "Baku I need you in my life" I said in a whisper tone still gasping for air.

"Shitty hair I know we just met but can we talk about this later when we arnt in school??" he asked but me but I understood and just nodded before taking his hand.

"Lets go meet my friends, shall we"? I questioned him, he nodded and we started walking hand in hand.

We walked up to a group of 4 guys, I started. "Hey guys were is Mina"?

Kaminari replied "she is out somewhere, she left without a notice".

Sero yelled my name "KIRIRSHIMA", Midoryia asked "IS THAT YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND?!?"

Bakugou jumped at the word boyfriend and started blushing.

Then the last boy that hasn't talked yet, todoroki said "When did this happen??".

I said "Guys we aren't dating yet" before anyone else could say anymore.

"Well what's his name" Midoryia asked".

He decided to speak up and stop being shy "The names Bakugou"

Midoryia said something again "thats a beautiful name you got there".

I took offence, so did todoroki but no one besides me noticed, and I said "Ayee only I can say cute things to him and about him".

"Calm down shitty hair" he yelled out so I would calm down.

"Anyway what are your names" he questioned the group while looking around at everyone.

They all took turns saying there names, "Midoryia but you can call me Deku",

"Todoroki",

"Kaminari",

"and I'm Sero",

I spoke up for Mina who isn't here "We have another member of our squad, her names Mina, she's the one who was talking to you this morning".

"wassup guys" he said with a chuckle. Then the bell rang meaning that it's the end of the day.

"Hey Baku wanna come to my house to hang" I said while looking up at him, but just a little since were almost the same hight.

A light blush came onto his face but responded "sure, lead the way" he said but before we left "bye guys see you tomorrow" me and bakugou said to the small group we were leaving behind.

Time passed and we were at my house. "Why did you want me to come here again"? He asked while walking into my house with me.

"Follow me" was all I said before taking his hand and leading him to my room.

"Um shitty hair were are we" he asked with a blush on his face, he probably assumes it's my room because it was a mess with clothes all on the floor.

"My room" I said casually with no expression.

"Why The Hell are we in here?!?!" he blushed once again while I was getting closer.

"I wanna ask you something" I said before pulling away from the blonde haired boy.
to be continued

What will Kiri ask bakubro

What will bakugou respond with

Find out in the next chapter
----------------------------------------
Wassup my doods , lol this took me yet again another hour to write but your welcome and don't forget to vote byaaaaa💗💗
      this chap. was 971 words.