xxxtentacion - my love ( wholesome :) )

I look at Jahseh with a playful disgusted face, recording him the whole time. He makes dumb faces at the camera and then puts his middle finger up at the camera.

"So you finna work the pole or not? Don't you need to get paid?" I say while laughing.

"Shittt, yeah. You like how I work the pole?" He says while smiling at me, dancing on the pole.

I shake my head. Jahseh was always goofy and that's why I loved to hang around him. The mere appearance of him made me forget about everything.

"Jahseh thick y'all!" I said with my phone in my hand recording him.

Jahseh smiles and walks over to me, grabs my phone and plops down beside me on the couch then sits beside me and faces the camera towards us and starts showering me in kisses and moves closer to my neck. 

"Baeeee nooo!" I giggle as I spoke. Jahseh then ends the video and moved away from my neck and taps on the text feature for stories on Instagram and places, "my loveeeee 💕". in a random place on the video.

I look at him and say, "you're everything I have ever asked for and more..I love you so much..." He wraps his arms around me, kisses me on the cheek and says, "I love you mostest." I smile at him, he smiles at me and we both burst out laughing. 

It's just something about him that draws me closer to him everytime and I just can't ignore it. I press my finger against his lips before dragging it across them and he tries to bite my finger and tells me, "This isn't some cheesy ass love reality tv show, if you wanna kiss me then your ass better kiss me." Jahseh grabs both my cheeks and pulls me closer to him, kissing me. I grab his wrists as he slips his tongue into my mouth. 

We continue to tongue kiss for a while before I pull away, heat arising to my face and other areas. I just shake it off and tell myself that it's way too early for sex. Jahseh just rubs my thigh and kisses me on the cheek before getting up.

He runs his hands through his locs and looks at me from the corner of his eyes, "It's okay to tell me that you want it. But just keep in mind that when I fuck you...-" He stops midway into his sentence before lowering his tone in a husky voice before finishing, "You won't wanna leave..."

I bite my lip and nod my head slowly before sitting there in complete shock, this has never happened before, usually we would kiss and I would never get to this point but things are different now, what happened to me?