Ski mask cheater pt. 2

I thought to myself, 'I'm calm' and that if I go back in, I would be calm but as soon as I went back into the house I said, "Yo what the FUCK possessed you into doing some shit like this?"

Stokeley just looked at me with guilt in his eyes, "You weren't coming home and you were out posting pictures with other niggas, it felt like you were losing feelings, there was no communication and I needed you baby..."

I cleared my throat before I began to talk and spoke in a lower voice, "Those "niggas" were my cousins. I would never lose feelings for you, after everything we've been through I'm going to stick by your side no matter what & that is a promise. I'm sorry if I wasn't communicating, I really am." I made eye contact while talking to him and he looked as if he were about to cry.

"I was just going through so much stuff at the moment and I was in grief about my grandmother. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was flying out to Texas for a family reunion but it hurt me so much to see you with another girl and Stokeley...I don't know if I can trust you anymore." I had finished talking & just began to twiddle with my thumbs. He just stared at me then came closer to me, hugged me and started to rub my back "I love you (Y/N), I cannot lose you. I just can't. I swear it won't happen again." I couldn't do anything but feel bad for him so I spoke up & said "I guess...just don't let it happen again."

Stokeley smiled and started to kiss me all over my face and then down my jaw and finally stopped at my neck-placing little kisses here and there. Making me let out breathy moans until he begin to suck on my neck, his teeth gently grazing my skin. "W-wait.." I tried to push him but he wouldn't budge and then he grabbed a firm hold of my waist and pulled me closer to him which made me grip his shirt.

He lets out a chuckle, "you still mad at me?" and in response I shake my head and whisper "No...". Stokeley then picks me up and sits me on the kitchen counter and begins to unbutton my shirt, slowly and as each button comes off he looks me in my eyes, making me bite my lip. "Please stop teasing me..." I began to rub my thighs together and he chuckled once again, he slipped his hands in between my thighs and grabbed my pussy once, making me tighten my thighs around his hand then grabbing it and pulling it towards my pants and he snatched it away, not only startling me but making me sigh.

Stokeley removed my shorts first and then began to kiss on my thighs, moving up to my panties and then slowly pulling them down, once again looking me in my eyes. He pushes me back against the counter and wraps his arms around my thighs, disabling me from moving my lower half. Stokeley then kisses my pussy lips, then licks my clit once-making my body jolt and then he begins to suck on my clit, swirling his tongue around and I moan out, "yes daddy.." He flicks his tongue against it making me moan loudly and he continues to flick it and then swirls his tongue around it, making me moan even louder and just let out shaky breaths.  

I grab his hair and begin to shake uncontrollably, "Daddy I'm about to cum..." He just moves his tongue faster but this time he slips a finger inside me, curving it up and abusing my g-spot, making me arch my back and cream all over his fingers. He licks some of it up with his tongue but he moves his fingers to my mouth and I suck all of my liquids off his finger. He rubs his hand across my face and says, "Damn you're so fucking sexy.." 

The thought of him cheating crossed my mind and I just pushed him away and he brought me closer back to him, his dick pressing against my pussy, in response I gasp. Then he said, "You wanted this so bad and it's exactly what you're going to get." I bit my lip as he rubbed it up and down my pussy lips before sliding in, making me gasp. 

Stokeley takes off his shirt while giving me slow and deep strokes, "mmm daddy.." I whisper. He asks me, "You like that?" before lifting my shirt up and sucking on my nipples. My eyes roll into the back of my head as I moan. But then, he pulls away from my nipples and speeds up, not giving me any time to think and completely making me succumb into a pure state of euphoria. All I could feel was pure pleasure as his dick moved in and out of me, not anywhere close to stopping. He wraps his arms around my back and continue to pound me. I dig my nails into his back, not hard enough to draw blood but to tell him that I was enjoying this.

With a few more thrusts, and a final and powerful thrust he fills me up with his liquids but he doesn't stop, he flips me over on my stomach and fucks me until I'm cumming, "fuck yessssss...!" Stokeley pulls out and watches as all of our liquids drip out of me. He then picks me up and sits me right side up on the counter again, I pull him closer and kiss him passionately. "I love you sooo much..."  I say. He picks me up and takes me to the shower and stands me up inside of the tub and turns on the water, wavers his hand under it to wait for it to get hot and we shower together.