ski mask- shy pt. 2

Once he pulls my shorts down he takes them off along with my panties.

"Stokeley..." I say in a breathy voice. He then licks my clit and sucks on it. I feel myself starting to shake due to being so nervous and start to squirm. But, he just wraps his arms around my legs and holds me down, preventing  me from going anywhere.

He continues to eat me out which only resorts to me making little noises and covering my mouth. Stokeley then pulls away from my pussy and says, "Are you nervous? It's okay to make noise baby." He rubs my stomach and kisses my inner thigh.

Stokeley then looks up at me and puts a finger inside, moving it in and out slowly. "You like that?"

"Y-Yes daddy.." I say, he looks up at me smirks and says "That's more like it." Stokeley starts to finger me faster and adds one more finger, making my legs shake.

I start to moan loudly and then cum all over his fingers. He puts his fingers inside of his mouth and sucks all of my juices off.

Stokeley gets up and motions me to come here. I crawl over to him and sit in front of him. "Take em off" he says. I just shake my head and turn it away from him.

He puts his hand around my throat, choking me gently. Stokeley then says, "What did I just say?". I make direct eye contact with him and he moves down to my neck, kissing and sucking on it, leaving hickeys.

I moan and arch my back against my bed, shivering. Stokeley pulls his pants and boxers down. Then he rubs his dick against my clit before pushing himself inside me.

"Wait..wait..." I say, barely being able to speak. He grabs my neck and thrusts slowly which makes me moan and whimper. I try to push him but he grabs my hands and pins them behind my head, thrusting a bit faster.

With a few more thrusts I cum again. "Ughhh..I love you Stokeley." He caresses your face and then kisses you.

"I love you too."