xxxtentacion - Prank

"Jahseh you got me fucked up. You deadass been texting all these bitches who don't even give a fuck about you." I shoved the phone in his face and started scrolling so that he could also see what I was talking about and wouldn't act stupid. "Play dumb now."

I stared at him in his eyes and waved my hand in his face.

"Jahseh fucking Onfroy answer me!" I pushed his head to get a response but he just turned his head slowly towards me & gave me a death glare then turned his head away from me, continuing to play his game.

"So you wanna fucking ignore me after I gave up everything to be with you? You know what. . .Fuck you and fuck this! I'm done! Don't call me! You can go be with those bitches then." I grab my purse, start to head for the door and open it but right before I was about to make my dramatic exit-

"I don't care." He finally speaks up, still playing his game. I turned around and said, "Okay, you're going to care when I fuck your best friend."

Jahseh snaps his head towards me, gets up, walks over to me, What?" he said. I responded with, "You heard me." He looks away, nods and sucks his teeth then grabs my neck. Jahseh whispers in my ear, "You ain't that stupid right?"

I try to push him off of me but his grip around my neck got a bit tight, but not too tight. "I-I'm sorry..." I said in a hushed voice. He lets go of my throat and looks me up and down.

"This shit was all a prank, maybe if your dumb ass would have checked the messages you'd know, and don't EVER threaten to fuck my best friend again." He started to walk to the bed.

He looked back at me and said in a seductive tone, "Or imma do some damage to your body mamas"

He sat on the bed and grabbed his controller then turned to look at me again but this time with a smirk, "Anything else?"

I shook my head and said, "N-no"

He just chuckled. "Well come sit on my lap while I play the game and just relax"

I did as I was told, he kissed me on my lips and wrapped his arms around me then started to play his game. I sighed and looked in his eyes, "I love you so much." He shook his head, laughing and said: "I love you too."