ski mask - cheater (short)

I hear moaning coming from our shared bedroom and I open the door up and see Stokeley on top of some girl, her pants and shirt both on the floor as he kissed her.

I drop my bags to the floor and jump on the bed immediately hitting him. "Yo who the fuck is this?!"

I stop hitting him and look over at the girl who turned out to be my bestfriend. "I trusted both of you and you both betrayed me!"

"Stokeley...you..I can't believe that you'd do me like this...with her. Stokeley I gave you all of me..and (B/F/N) I gave you money when you didn't have it, I gave you a place to stay, I put food in your mouth, I slept with you on the floor because your mother wouldn't buy you and your sisters beds because she didn't care about you or them."

"My mother took you in as her daughter...and this is how you repay me? Fuck you and him."

I grab my Victoria's secret duffel bags and start to pack my things. My now ex-bestfriend puts on her clothes and leaves the house so it was just Stokeley and I.

"Baby I'm sorry..." he leaned over and grabbed my wrist and I snatched it back.

"Sorry?, It's a little too late for that." I could feel my chest starting to hurt as I was crying.

"I'll never do it again, I promise." I could hear the sincerity in his voice as he spoke but I needed time to myself.

I caressed his face as he grabbed my waist. "I'll be back, I just need some time to think. Okay?"

"Don't do nothing stupid." He looked at me with THAT look and all I could do was nod slowly.

I exited the front door and sat outside on the porch just thinking about things.