ski mask - Shy

Stokeley and I were sitting out in front of my house talking like always, late at night.

"I been thinking about you. No cap. We haven't talked in a while. You haven't answered my calls or even texted me back." He says and I could tell he was worried.

"Well I've been avoiding you because I'm catching feelings and I don't like that." I say looking off and shifting in my seat.

"What's wrong? Am I making you nervous?" I turn to look at him and he was smirking.

I nod slowly and he talks in the sexiest voice ever "I can make you more than just nervous (Y/N)."

He slides his hand down my thigh which makes me flinch and push his hand away, causing him to chuckle.

"I'm not one of your hoes."  I get up because I've had enough. I just want to be his but he hasn't changed his ways a bit.

"I don't even know why I told you to come over. Just go." I said and I felt him grab my wrist, preventing me from going anywhere.

"After you avoided me for two weeks you think I'm going to just let you go?" He says and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

Stokeley sees the key peeking out of my pocket and grabs it then unlocks the front door.

"Your parents home?" He says.

There was silence until I spoke up. "Nah, they're on vacation."

"Where's your room?"

"Stokeley what are you doing? Put me down." I pinched him but he didn't put me down.

He smacked my ass and walked up the stairs. Once he reached the top he went straight down the hallway. He opened every door until he found my room.

"Why are you-" I was talking before he cut me off. "Shut up."

Stokeley steps inside my room then closes and locks the door behind him.

I stay quiet until he throws me on my bed and spreads my legs. "Stoppp." I squeal and push his head away.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He huffs and licks my inner thigh which makes me shake my head no.

He pulls my red velvet shorts with white trim down.

The next part is coming soon!
💐❤️