ski mask - bad girl ;)

I was on instagram live showing people how to do gang signs.

Someone requested to join my live to ask me if they were doing it correctly.

I accepted without hesitating.

They were doing some weird shadow puppet shit so I started to laugh. "That's real cute but this is how you do it."

I moved my hands a bit slower until they eventually learned how to do it somewhat.

"But don't do this shit because I'm doing it, especially not the kids." I said in a serious tone.

I was still on live and decided to place my phone on my dresser.

In the background people were smoking and I was dancing to whatever was playing.

I paused the song to make one thing clear because people kept asking me why I wasn't smoking with them or saying it looks like a trap house.

"This is not a trap house. My hoe ass friends just like to come over my house and smoke. But I don't smoke because that shit is overrated."

Stokeley wrapped one arm around my waist as he was smoking a backwoods.

I grab his face and squeezed his cheeks.

"Ayeee" he said once he took the blunt out of his mouth.

"Y'all look at my daddy. Isn't he fine?" I kiss his cheek and then his lips. "Ole scrumptious self." I sit down on my boyfriends lap and put my arm around the back of his neck.

My friend (F/N) decided to change the song to freak hoe by future.

I got up and turned around so that everyone who was watching could see my ass in some red velvet shorts, I bend over with my hands on Stokeleys shoulders.

I start twerking and

Jahseh and Isaiah both look at me "Yo (Y/N) you wildin." Jahseh otherwise known as xxxtentacion said.

"I will drop your little shit." I said.

Jahseh took my phone off of my dresser and handed it to Stokeley.

He flipped the camera around so that I was in view.

"You see her right there. That's all mine." He says as I smile at the camera.

Stokeley ends my live "You be on some hoe shit sometimes." He shakes his head and puts out his blunt.

"I'm only a hoe for you daddy." I said, putting my curly hair up into a ponytail.

I slip my hands into his pants and grab his dick.

"Whoaaa! You gotta chill yo." He said.

"But you said you were going to give me some dick when you come over." I sighed.

"Not while my vros are here. I got you later. Okay?"

I whisper in his ear "Hurry up or I'm leaving.", and with that he grabs me by my throat and pushes me down on the bed. Just what I wanted.

"Y'all gotta get out becau-" Stokeley was cut off by his friends.

"Yeah we know nigga. Have fun."

They all left & you know what we did after that.

(That was dry like yo pussy hoe.)