xxxtentacion - Business

3rd person p.o.v
Jahseh watched you on the set of your music video. The way you moved your pink glossy lips ever so slow, the way you swayed your hips, the  way your two piece fit you.

You were just so perfect to him and you were his one and only.

You motioned for him to come here and he sat down on the bed. You push him back and grind your hips against his and look at the camera with a tilted head and clouded eyes, continuing to synchronize with the words.

It wasn't a dream. This was really happening in front of his eyes. Usually you were quiet and occasionally talkative. This was a whole side he had never seen of you before and to him it was amazing.

Once you were done recording the video you leave the set to go back home and straight to the bathroom you went.

You were washing your face until Jahseh came up behind you and grabbed your hips.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Business." You quickly replied and grab a towel, dabbing your face with it then used it to dry your hands.

"That was mad sexy mama." Jahseh turned you over so that you were facing him and picked you up then placed you on the sink.

You wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck then he begins to kiss all over your face and then your lips, giving you sloppy and long kisses, biting your lip here and there.

"You can fuck me right here." You said and he just nods and takes your pants off then pulls your panties to the side.

Jahseh swoops down and begins lick and suck on your clit making you moan and shake like crazy.

He fingers you while sucking your clit then you try to push him away but he looks up at you and directly in your eyes, making you catch butterflies and he pulls aways and says "you can take it baby."

Your boyfriend comes right back down to your clit and circles his tongue around it, moving his fingers faster inside you which makes you moan as you cum.

Once he had finished he puts his fingers in your mouth and you suck on them. "Damn you such a freak..." He kisses you and then moves down to your neck, licking and sucking all over it.

Jahseh picks you up off of the counter, motions you to turn around and bend over the sink. Then he pushes himself inside of you slowly, filling you up, making you tighten up around him.

"You like that?" He grabs your hair and thrusts into you slowly. "Yes daddy I- " Before you could finish your sentence he starts thrusting faster making you reach back and put your stomach on his hand begging him to stop.

Instead he just goes harder and then starts giving you slow, deep strokes making you moan like a slutty pornstar.

Then he speeds up again and you start screaming his name until you cum and shortly after he does too.

Jahseh pulls out and slaps your ass, chuckling "Let's just get in the shower and then go to sleep."